**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider Man Stealth Suit can't chain heavy attack's

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S8
Device Operating System: Android 9
Cellular or WiFi: Both.
Game Version Installed: Latest
Game Mode: Realm of Legends, Winter Soldier
Champions Affected: Spider Man Stealth Suit
Active Boosts: -

Description of the Issue:

Spider Man Stealth Suit can't chain heavy attack's againts an opponents against a wall without power bar.

Screenshot or Video:

On the video you can see that after Winter Soldier first special attack I did a light attack to get closer to the Winter Soldier to do a heavy attack, but after the first heavy i can't chain the next heavy attack's againts a wall. I can't chain heavy attack's even when i counter opponents heavy with my own heavy againts a wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZml0PPLmU

Comments

• _Unsilanceable03_Unsilanceable03 Posts: 7
    Not all champs are meant to chain Heavy attacks it’s an animation thing with spacing
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★

Not all champs are meant to chain Heavy attacks it’s an animation thing with spacing

They already fixed Hyperions heavy so why not this one ?
  • _Unsilanceable03_Unsilanceable03 Posts: 7
    Agresssor said:

They already fixed Hyperions heavy so why not this one ?
    They fixed the speed of it
    According to miike heavy attacks should have the same cadence and speed
    Spacing is another thing some champs can’t at all
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @_Unsilanceable03 is correct. Not all champs can "heavy lock" their opponent in the corner. Take Dormammu for example. His 2-hit heavy is a series of 2 advancing strikes. If the enemy is against the wall, Dormammu is pushed back a significant amount, keeping him out of range of chaining another heavy attack.

There are quite a few other champs like this. Stealth Spidey is among them. There is no bug.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are a lot who can’t corner chain, colossus for example, some champs can do it but get knocked back after a few like ock
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    Also doesn’t look like you’ve actually got him pinned against the wall. Your StealthSpidey is too far back, thus he's missing even trying to hit WS with Heavy.

When close enough to wall, even those champ's heavies that are too slow to chain would at least be close enough to reach opponent (whether they block it or interrupt you first or not).

Also doesn’t look like you’ve actually got him pinned against the wall. Your StealthSpidey is too far back, thus he's missing even trying to hit WS with Heavy.

When close enough to wall, even those champ's heavies that are too slow to chain would at least be close enough to reach opponent (whether they block it or interrupt you first or not).

I'd agree with this. In the video, you were much too far away from Winter Soldier to draw any definitive conclusion.

I tested so many times and it's the max. I cant get closer then that.

I'd agree with this. In the video, you were much too far away from Winter Soldier to draw any definitive conclusion.
    If you guys have stealth suit try to get closer than that or try chain the heavy atleast 1-2 and post a video or gif.

It's very easy to say " doesn’t look like you’ve actually got him pinned against the wall " then try it yourself and you will see.

Before creating this thread I tested with hyperion and also with Symbiote spider man and its works.

The first part of stealth suit heavy doesnt have enough range to catch

sorry for my english
    I tested with symbiote spider man with the exact samy tactics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzNzJDSbYcY

And Hyperion

https://youtu.be/ASQYScVu7mY
    Agresssor said:

I tested so many times and it's the max. I cant get closer then that.

If you guys have stealth suit try to get closer than that or try chain the heavy atleast 1-2 and post a video or gif.

It's very easy to say " doesn’t look like you’ve actually got him pinned against the wall " then try it yourself and you will see.

Before creating this thread I tested with hyperion and also with Symbiote spider man and its works.

The first part of stealth suit heavy doesnt have enough range to catch

sorry for my english
    We are saying 2 different things and it's important to make sure that they remain separate.

1) Stealth Spidey does not have a heavy capable of "heavy locking" a champ in a corner. His animation/physics cause him to be pushed back after his final hit of the heavy. This is not unique to Stealth Spidey...not every champ is capable of heavy locking.

2) In the first video you showed, most of your heavies were well out of range of what would normally make contact with the enemy. You threw them from much further back than what is reasonable for hitting the enemy. This is what people mean when we say you didn't have him pinned against the wall.

These are two different items and it's important not to conflate the two.
    Here are some images. I took it from a video, but I don't know how to quickly post a video.

Here, he attacked me after I put him in the corner, I parried and this is the instant before the heavy goes off. This is how close you should be when you've got him pinned against the wall:

Here's the initial kick from that heavy:

He's getting up from being knocked down from the heavy. My heavy pushed me back, I go to charge another heavy:

Because of the push back, I'm out of range:

This is normal. Not every champ can lock enemies in the corner with heavies.