Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Change to defense tactics - flow

The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Ok so now instead of removing power gain when the defender is stunned the description was changed to “power gain is removed on a well-timed block....ok...

What happens when u trigger a special that gets the defender stunned? So it won’t remove the power gain anymore?

How that’s a nerf when u take something while trying to give?

I think u guys are not very accurate on specifying how it’s going to work going forward.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Ok so now instead of removing power gain when the defender is stunned the description was changed to “power gain is removed on a well-timed block....ok...

What happens when u trigger a special that gets the defender stunned? So it won’t remove the power gain anymore?

How that’s a nerf when u take something while trying to give?

I think u guys are not very accurate on specifying how it’s going to work going forward.

This is a very good point that even i overlooked cause my main method of removing flow power gain is through parry haha.
  • Options
    Hey kabam! Stop hiding
  • Options
    ArikingAriking Posts: 2
    When human torch applies Nova flames on any defender how come he gains insane power. I don't think that is something critical hit. Just 3 shots and I am all in to face the sp3 of the defender. This is insane. How are we supposed to play like this.