**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incoming Hijacked Transmission... What does it mean? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Isn't anyone going to tell us what they got from the next run immediately after a particular message?

1st run was 4,500 T5B Fragments, got ambushed
    2nd run: 10k 5* Shards, got ambushed
    3rd run: 1k 5* Shards, got ambushed
    4th run: 100 6* Shards, got ambushed
    5th run: Featured 5* Crystal, no ambush
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian

Isn't anyone going to tell us what they got from the next run immediately after a particular message?

1st run was 4,500 T5B Fragments, got ambushed
    2nd run: 10k 5* Shards, got ambushed
    3rd run: 1k 5* Shards, got ambushed
    4th run: 100 6* Shards, got ambushed
    5th run: Featured 5* Crystal, no ambush
    Huh ? Are ppl getting the Hijacked Transmission always in the same order (I was assuming, from when the PlatPool Msg pics were being posted here) ?

And on 2nd page, seemed to indicate that either the Reward that matched the implication within the Transmission was for that same Rift run, or is what they happened to get in their NEXT Rift run (?)

1% of my true power = 100x 6* shards (1% of a full 6*)
    Break me into pieces = ??
    Split myself into 5 = 2000x 5* shards (1/5th of 5*)
    Arm and a Leg = ??
    Put the pieces together = (general suggestion that adding those frags each time would form a whole 10000x Crystal ??)

So is there any correlation to when you get the msgs, and what Rift Reward you jump'd to (either that run, or the next run) ?

Also, sounded like at first they were saying that those were EXTRA pop-up rewards directly from the Transmission (which obviously now doesn’t seem to be the case, since they match the potential Rift rewards themselves).
  • Maddix11Maddix11 Posts: 33
    There is no correlation between the rewards/paths in the Rifts and the messages. My rewards when I was ambushed are very different to what other people have been posting when they get the same message.

The messages are coming in the same order to everyone though...
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I’d love to know if y’all are using different teams when encountering him or if they are different?
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

An alliance mate and I got 2 different messages both completing on the same difficulty at the same time, like 3 minutes apart.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    @D4R1U5 , you can see here for all the PlatPool Messages.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Try losing to him hence admit I'm the better fighter
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Anyone fought him a 6th time? If so what’s the message

This is the next one I recieved
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

This is the next one I recieved

Have you looked into the inventory lol
  • CunnusCunnus Posts: 18

Ok, I just tried

finishing an event quest with only Deadpools on my entire team
    and that didn't work.

But, what I'm thinking is that maybe you beat
    Platpool using Deadpool
    ?

I fought Platinumpool using X-Force Deadpool earlier, nothing happened.
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 76
    In the Italian translation it says something along the lines of "It won't cost you an eye to add me to the list". So I don't think the highlighted text is actually referring to specific body parts. I think it's just any "piece" of the body.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The messages are just a teaser for what is coming. I don't think there is any "puzzle" to solve, apart from some clues that might have something to relate to it's introduction, but that's it.
    Probably we will get some news next month, doesn't look like he will be playable this month
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Is it possible that he’s hinting we should save for the chronometer? Maybe the last day he’s an option on the rift? Or maybe there’s a bunch of versions of him on the final day rift? Like 2 star to a 5 star?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Cool name @Skydad
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Anything happens if you let him win?
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★

Should be all of em so far. If anyone has any clue what the message is...
  • Maddix11Maddix11 Posts: 33
    Has anyone tried saving up until you have 5 of his Forbidden Crystals?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Maddix11 said:

Has anyone tried saving up until you have 5 of his Forbidden Crystals?

No but i don’t get anymore in the rift
    Had 1 in my first rift and nothing ever since 😔
    On the next rift I'm gonna let him beat me and see if that does anything
    The bit where he says "i wont cost you an arm and a leg" is reference to goldpool. When you say that cost me an arm and a leg it means a lot and people whaled out on gold crystals to get goldpool hes basically saying you wont have to pay for hi.
    Is he only in the epic rifts or the below tiers too?
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    @Lucasjones_98 I let him beat me and that ended up doing nothing
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Has anyone tried going in with 1 chanpion? With the 5v1 thing, I feel like it’s something to do with going in with 1 champ and dying but I don’t exactly want to try that, if anyone has excess revives can that’d be great tho
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Has anyone tried going in with 1 chanpion? With the 5v1 thing, I feel like it’s something to do with going in with 1 champ and dying but I don’t exactly want to try that, if anyone has excess revives can that’d be great tho

Yeah I took just 1 champ in twice as he didn't ambush me the first time - spoiler alert: nothing happened