**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ is worth 3000 intel + class rift AG?

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
Assume the class AG pops up and the chrono is in hand. Please don’t suggest other champs not listed in the poll. Also, please assume there are 50-60 sig stones available for said newly awakened champ.

Which champ is worth 3000 intel + class rift AG? 85 votes

BW Claire Voyant
2%
DaphboyPrathap 2 votes
Human Torch
11%
AjisdopeWicket329SnakepSman74VbnmeAaronc94MayisMailmanGambitLover420Blackout3Point0 10 votes
Doom (if I ever pull him)
24%
INTEGRALTendersquadSammyJankisEB54HendrossZirkonReferenceTrap_JesusJedi_HawkeAleorbrandinhoDrPepper_75QacobFF10DeaconWoody15Dromar_13Giodood_1Lucifer1810JABBA_2 21 votes
Captain Marvel MCU
45%
winterthursamalasravanstaines8TerraSiddhantKwatra_ASDF_RoOOtsCupidDeQueuepseudosaneLmaosuperiorssvpCharnutzjacboonJustcause102Mrwarren96RookiieLSDinEtjamaDead1 39 votes
None of the above
15%
SIlverProfessorLvernon15Albi⁴7²00⁴MattstafariUDDinoSpeedro420Thicco_ModeCtfz35Skillful_starEbony_NawTP33MasterpuffValBr111 13 votes

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Human Torch
    I’m going for the science for human torch to help with abyss runs
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

I’m going for the science for human torch to help with abyss runs

That’s definitely a consideration. Already have Fury, SymSup, Aegon, Void and others awakened. Ranking and studying.

Thanks for the input.

Dr. Zola
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Doom (if I ever pull him)
    Depends on other champs you have awekened already.

Bwcv doesn't even need to be awekened. Ht is a niche champ, I'd better go with smbd else unless he's the only one you need or want. Doom is nice to have awekened, but he's also ok without his sig
    edited May 2020
    Aleor said:

Depends on other champs you have awekened already.

Bwcv doesn't even need to be awekened. Ht is a niche champ, I'd better go with smbd else unless he's the only one you need or want. Doom is nice to have awekened, but he's also ok without his sig

Pretty much all of them, except for the newest of the new. Namor, Cap, Void, Aegon, Fury, Hypo etc. Sitting on gems I could use on champs like Stealth because I don’t have room for him in lineup right now.

Dr. Zola
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Certainly not BWCV. I have her at r5 and she is one of my most used champs (use her for Act 6 path clearing, AQ and AW on occasion), but her awakened ability may have saved me two or three times overall. On the face of it her awakened ability looks like a sort of Corvus ability to save her from death, but the issue is that it is timed, and you need a lot of charges to up that time. Usually you’re actively trying to avoid triggering her SP3, so even when it triggers you probably didn’t want it to. Even then, it won’t save you unless you happen to get KO’d while the (often relatively short) timer is active, which will happen extremely rarely. Definitely not worth a gem.

Certainly not BWCV. I have her at r5 and she is one of my most used champs (use her for Act 6 path clearing, AQ and AW on occasion), but her awakened ability may have saved me two or three times overall. On the face of it her awakened ability looks like a sort of Corvus ability to save her from death, but the issue is that it is timed, and you need a lot of charges to up that time. Usually you’re actively trying to avoid triggering her SP3, so even when it triggers you probably didn’t want it to. Even then, it won’t save you unless you happen to get KO’d while the (often relatively short) timer is active, which will happen extremely rarely. Definitely not worth a gem.

Thx—didn’t think so, but I haven’t really had one to play around with. Cheating death sounds good, but when I read her description it’s complicated.

Dr. Zola
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Captain Marvel MCU
    Cmm is so much better with the awakened ability. It let's you be indestructible for a while and that is really helpful against a lot of nodes
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Human Torch
    I chose torch because that is who I wanted to awaken, which I did. The most annoying thing about him is mostly solved by awakening him. Plus, he is a cheat code for mystics.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel MCU
    If you feel the need to go for an AG, go for Cosmic for CMM. I would either just go random, go for the 10,000 5* shards or 1000 6* shards depending on your situation.
    Very useful feedback—thanks all.

I’ve been leaning toward grabbing a cosmic or a mystic AG, but I’ve also considered just powering through 18 rifts and taking the 42% chance that I get an AG in one of them. I’d probably be fine with another skill (awaken OG BW for nostalgia and using with Quake), so that would make 4/6 classes that could be “useful.”

Dr. Zola
    edited May 2020
    Charnutz said:

But you kinda should have NF as well

Yep. Got him awakened.

Dr. Zola
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    None of the above
    It's not that none of them deserve it but rather none of them need it, champs like capIW omega red namor void nick fury aegon etc...need to be awakened and if you have any unawakened I'd go for it but if this is your lineup then I'd just skip the chronometer and try as much red rifts as possible. But maybe that's just me.
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Human Torch
    Sounds like you’re ready for a path of abyss with the other champs you indicated you had, so I voted for HT. While he doesn’t NEED it, having it for abyss is good so you can use his prefight on multiple occasions. CMM would be my second choice. Others on the list don’t need it, especially BWCV. I ranked her to R5 unawakened. She’s beast either way.
    @Skillful_star I’ve got nearly everyone I could want awakened...Cap, Fury, OR, Namor, Void, etc. Sadly, what I need is an event that throws out sig stones. I’d happily take 18 rift runs of sig stones if I could arrange it.

Dr. Zola
    edited May 2020
    @Sman74 got the champs, but I need a few cats and definitely need to polish the skills, but yes...set up for AoL.

Dr. Zola
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Human Torch
    DrZola said:

@Sman74 got the champs, but I need a few cats and definitely need to polish the skills, but yes...set up for AoL.

Dr. Zola

Yeah I would focus effort on rank ups needed for abyss then. HT maybe a niche rank up, but an initial abyss clear will set you up for additional niche rank ups needed for act 6 (and beyond?), and could be really impactful to your account if RNG blesses you appropriately in the 6* nexus, 6* AG, and T5CC areas. Much more doable than act 6 IMO (and much cheaper).

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Probably CMM for you my friend, I’m going for skill for my AEgon
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    None of the above
    Really none of them need a dupe, I’d go skill for Ægon or NF, who both need their dupes. Otherwise I think CMM can gain the biggest benefit. HTs dupe is useful as well, Doom and BWCV don’t need dupes unless you are looking for prestige
    Mayis said:

Torch melts everything with pre-fight ability

By the way, is Claire Worth of gem? I got one from the rifts and my only mystic is Claire, but Im not sure I should use it on her.

I don’t think she is. Awakened ability seems very niche and difficult to execute.

It’s funny...I had a batch of science gems with no one worthy and then I had Void and Cap and others and used them all. Now I want one again, but I get other classes. Always seems to work that way.

Dr. Zola