**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there any tricks for crystal pulls

Just curious if anyone can tell me if there are any like type of tricks that help u get a better character when u open crystals cuz my first six star I got was blue team Cyclopes and I was ready to just quit the game because of that

Comments

• Options
    Biggumsss55Biggumsss55 Posts: 33
    Yea superior iron man was my last 5 star pull also I’m just just so pissed off
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    No, there are no tricks for pulling better champions, it’s just superstitious nonsense.

The only trick that occurs is where the spinner creates the illusion of a near-miss, stimulating a dopamine rush in your brain, and spoofing the feeling that you actually (nearly) achieved something of value. For that reason alone I will never spin again - only pop.
  • Options
    Biggumsss55Biggumsss55 Posts: 33
    Thanks bro
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    There are no tricks. The more you open the more changes you will have at something you want
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Go to your crystal tab
    Click buy
    Open/spin depending on what you fancy
  • Options
    ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Yea open your wallet and close your eyes,boom you get what you want....eventually. as long as your wallet can handle
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    #teampop
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Open 100x's more than other people and youll generally always get what you want.
  • Options
    You have to let a child or significant other spin for you. If one is not available, then you need to do the bubble blowing trick provided by spongebob to squidward. Remember to double take three times and don't forget it.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    You gotta sing your country’s national anthem after you start spinning the crystal. If you can finish the anthem before the crystal stops by itself, you’ll get someone good.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I opened 5 cavs, got 6* sunspot, thing, and sentinel, as well as 2 5*s. Back in and out 4 times, then tap after 8 seconds.
    Then again, that was probably luck, and my next 5 six stars are probably all going to be dupes of inferior iron man
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Pep method
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Popped 3 4* crystals got hulk rags gwenpool and green goblin dupes
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Whale out your entire live savings on crystals you will get definitely get some good pulls!!!
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Sacrifice a goat to the god himself Cyclops Red.
    He will send his brother to your roster Blue Cyclops
    This is the biggest gift Kabam Mike can give you