**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.4 Darkhawk

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
I've been going through content HARD as of recent and am hoping to get an initial clear of Act 6 to get someone worthy of my T5B, T2A, and T4 Class Cats. I just wanted to know, what are ALL possible options for this guy. (Don't got a torch btw...)

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    quake, medusa, ghost, corvus are all pretty good
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Pretty much torch, torch, and torch. I also got some good damage with ghost.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Would a 4/55 Medusa work? It would take a while as I have her at 1/25 and just took my 6* Morningstar to rank 2 (hey, she's a champ I like)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake is the absolute best option, just a completely normal fight for her, medusa works, corvus and a revive or 2, ghost and probably a revive or 2, nick also works well, and I’m not 100% but I’d imagine aarkus would work
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    U gotta invest in mystics
    all mystics are good, including juggernaught. but u should stick with things like doom, claire, and sym supreme
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I'm stuck on 6.2 Sinister :-(
    Don't have a 5* heimdall or 5* CMM so not getting past that for a whilr
    Captain marvel movie isn't worth it
    btw what do u guys think of Emma frost
    why does ur profile pic have jail bars on it
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180

I'm stuck on 6.2 Sinister :-(
    Don't have a 5* heimdall or 5* CMM so not getting past that for a whilr

I don't have either of them too. I used OG Hulk and some resources. It kind of sucked but it got done.
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    My best champions against Darkhawk was Stark Spidey. Since I don't have Covus or Tourch I had to improvise. That is not an easy fight.
    my best champs r Emma and elektra
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I used Winter Soldier With Killmonger Synergy (5% attack per hit) and did Pretty good against him was i think 3 revives. My Void Also Did Well on Heal Reverse
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    I took him with doom. Intercept, medium then heavy to knock him down and out of null mode. Long fights and about 5 revives. But I don’t have the other good options.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Nick fury can easily solo darkhawk
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/J9CebbKMjQI watch this video
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Aegon, if you dash back and heavy he'll hit you but ustoppable will see him knocked down and take some good damage from your furys, or hyperion with sp1 intercepts
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ghost is good, Steathy, Fury, Corvus, Proxima (if you can get her missions done), and Sunspot (you have to survive the null mode, but otherwise, it's parry/heavy, sp1, then waiting out his autoblock, launch sp2). It's the worst boss fight in 6.4 imo
    edited May 2020
    Sorry for reviving this thread but I recently pulled a 5* Stark Enhanced. Could he be good for this fight? I'm thinking that with the auto-evades on the L1 Darkhawk won't be gaining as much power and I have a bit of powerdrain/extra shock damage on the L2. Also, Starky's damage doesn't all come from the specials, so I'm pretty sure I could avoid a majority of those shielding phases.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Sorry for reviving this thread but I recently pulled a 5* Stark Enhanced. Could he be good for this fight? I'm thinking that with the auto-evades on the L1 Darkhawk won't be gaining as much power and I have a bit of powerdrain/extra shock damage on the L2. Also, Starky's damage doesn't all come from the specials, so I'm pretty sure I could avoid a majority of those shielding phases.

I recently completed that quest 100% and did so by using Starky and Mister Fantastic for Darkhawk, so Starky is definitely useable, but without Moster Fantastic to put on the Careful Study Passive, it’ll be a lot harder.

I recently completed that quest 100% and did so by using Starky and Mister Fantastic for Darkhawk, so Starky is definitely useable, but without Moster Fantastic to put on the Careful Study Passive, it’ll be a lot harder.
    Ok, I got a bunch of revives and 500 units so I should be able to power through it. I also may wait for the updated 6* pool and hope for a Mr. Fantastic as I have a 6* ready to open. Thanks for the info!