**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have Cosmic Awakening Gem

Yo Guys Whom should i Rank5 and Use Cosmic Awakening gem on, Who is Best In Endgame content overall

I have Cosmic Awakening Gem 60 votes

5Star Hyperion (Undupe)
90%
BigPoppaCBONETendersquadzuffyBpn88855Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64HzoriAdvChampioncriticshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3spaceoctopusAleorCharnutzRysedoctorbColinwhitworth69TheSquish671Naufil_vazifdar8 54 votes
5Star Medusa (Undupe)
10%
winterthurAspenDead14dlaiJDubsMarkhoor 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    Wait
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    No need to wait, hype benefits the most from an awakening
  • Options
    SparkfistSparkfist Posts: 13
    What content are you progressing Through? Will you be ranking the champ to max? So do have other max champs?

Hyperion is a oldie but a goodie. He has a ton of uses.
  • Options
    Wait for danvers. The dupe will eventually come for Hyperion and medusa
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)
    Blast Hype with all your sig stones like there's no tomorrow
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)
    There was a time, when that pool would've give 50/50 result, lol) Hype is the best cosmic champ and not even available as a 6*. He's great for all variants, act 6 and any content that doesn't punish buffs. Super fun to play, throw many sps, enjoy the game and win.
    Medusa would need synergies and the only thing she gives utility wise is armor shatter. But even vs robots you usually have smth else like spite in 6.1 lab ultron boss, biohasard on sentinel before that ultron. So you'd want smbd else anyway.
    Also hype is a better option to brute force any content with sp2 stun lock. May take couple of revives, but it works
  • Options
    No argue Hyperion is a great champ.however carol danvers is well worth the wait and i consider her the best cosmic in the game. Properly utilized she makes Hyperion look like a wet noodle
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)
    Hyperion Medusa has been out classed recently. She's still an amazing champ but Hyperion is just a way better option. Those buffs are gonna last longer now.
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    5Star Medusa (Undupe)
    I pressed the wrong button go hype 100%
  • Options
    Naufil_vazifdar8Naufil_vazifdar8 Posts: 27
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)

Wait

I have Both Corvus and Captain marvel movie Maxed and Awakened, CMM 3time Dupe🤦🏻‍♂️

• Options
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)
    Sparkfist said:

What content are you progressing Through? Will you be ranking the champ to max? So do have other max champs?

Hyperion is a oldie but a goodie. He has a ton of uses.

Thank you for responding! I am on act 6.3
    All variants only completed except V4100%
    , i have 7 5* maxed talking about cosmic class Besides Hype and medusa, i have corvus and CMM maxed and Awakened
  • Options
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)

Haha thanks for your input!! Thinking the same about Sig bc both Corvus and cmm doesn’t need sig level

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)

Nononononononononononoooooo

His sig scales from like 65% to 75%. My 5/65 is at sig 20 and he is 70%. Only use sig stones for increasing prestige, otherwise he doesn’t need that many.

Hype is the better choice as the game stands rn. An excellent choice for a cosmic gem. The difference doesn’t seem to be much on paper, but lemme tell you, it makes a world of difference as someone who has played a lot of 4/55 unduped Hype, and is now duped.
  • Options
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)
    Aleor said:

There was a time, when that pool would've give 50/50 result, lol) Hype is the best cosmic champ and not even available as a 6*. He's great for all variants, act 6 and any content that doesn't punish buffs. Super fun to play, throw many sps, enjoy the game and win.
    Medusa would need synergies and the only thing she gives utility wise is armor shatter. But even vs robots you usually have smth else like spite in 6.1 lab ultron boss, biohasard on sentinel before that ultron. So you'd want smbd else anyway.
    Also hype is a better option to brute force any content with sp2 stun lock. May take couple of revives, but it works

Thank you for suggestions!! Will definitely go for hype now!! Hype’s Hype is Real😬
  • Options
    5Star Hyperion (Undupe)

No argue Hyperion is a great champ.however carol danvers is well worth the wait and i consider her the best cosmic in the game. Properly utilized she makes Hyperion look like a wet noodle

Thanks you for your thoughts, I already have CMM awakened twice 🤷🏻‍♂️