**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5/6* SP3 Boost Bar Size

imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
Does anyone know what affects the size of the 12% and 20% SP3 Damage Boost ranges? Sometimes the green is very big and others it is tiny and I can't find what affects that.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’d like to think it’s the amount of damage it does normally, the more the faster the bar and smaller the bars, but I don’t know.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    The easier the opponent compared to you, the bigger the green and yellow bars. If you do act one, the bars will be yuge and easy to get the bonus. In abyss or something, bars will be tinier than...well... something
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★

The easier the opponent compared to you, the bigger the green and yellow bars. If you do act one, the bars will be yuge and easy to get the bonus. In abyss or something, bars will be tinier than...well... something

Thanks!!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I believe it's the amount of damage from sp3 compared to the opponents current health
    You'll notice the bar increase when the opponents health is low when you use the sp3 regardless of the difficulty