**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Rift issue going with me is not acceptable at all

Listen dear whoever is listening this i literally need all my intel back because every single summoners are getting different reward and here iam getting only and only 5 star signature stone what the hell do i do with that ? I don't even have god 5 star champs duped and what to do with signature stone there in my ally people are getting 5 star featuree hero crystal 2-3 times 10 k shards many times and i am only getting signature stone everu and time and it's not acceptable at all either i want compensation either i want all my intel spend back either give me back room cards again give me something good or i will leave the game forever with my many friends too they will to leave can you understand amount of anger and frustation iam going through due to rift same waste rewards issue by my words ? I need something i return it's injustice with me that's all and i want a response asap hope you understand and please fix this

Comments

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Bit demanding there, man.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The event is only halfway through. Still plenty of time to pull something good.
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Atleast this time there's a option like chronometer.
    Whenever I get furious over such rng, I tell myself "would I've complained if I pulled back to back AGs due to rng?" to calm myself down.
  • Options
    DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    edited May 2020
    I feel your pain but it is what it is. Four runs, all 4 were Sig stones. So rather than complain decided to save up to buy the chronometer. Will then start more runs and if I don't get anything good I'll buy that detector and take my chosen path. If perchance I get what I want early then bonus, the 3,000 saved tickets will give me 6 more runs and I'll be one happy camper!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You do know that complaining isn’t going to get you anywhere right?

Take action like the guys above said. Save to 3k get the chronometer and chose a path. If nothing is there you want then wait till the next rift opening. And keep waiting. Literally still have like 14 days Or 21 days left in this event.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    I’d trade my 3X 1000 5* shards and 1X 100 6* shards for all sig stones. In fact, if I could be promised 18 runs of nothing but sig stones, I would probably forego the chronometer and my ability to pick a prize.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Grow up. Stop demanding for stuffs like a kid.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It's free and easy. I'm going random all month and mostly getting 5* sig stones too. It sucks but it's easy and free. Hopefully my luck turns the rest of the month.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Bruh just buy the chronometer that's why it's there
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    By all means leave, your merely a fish in a vast ocean. Be realistic, how can they compensate you over something like this? As if your guaranteed good rewards.
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Lol, you are at the mercy of the RNG my guy.

I don't know why y'all get your hopes up. You see other players luck, and think you're going to get the same thing, NO!! Understand, just because someone gets lucky does not you will!

Save you intel, buy a chronometer, and choose what you want, SIMPLE!!

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I'm sorry for any disappointment in rewards but there is nothing we can do to change or assist with this.
This discussion has been closed.