Options

Uncollected arena crystal bug

I opened 100 uncollected arena crystal worth of 1M bc and get only 1050 units it's not good at all in average everyone gets at least 2.5k units as per 1m BC , KABAM always do this with free to play players it's take me 2 months to collect that much battle chips help me out what can i do

Comments

• Options
    So, where's the bug?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

So, where's the bug?

Only bug I see

Nothing to do with you being f2p.
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I got 450 units from opening 500k BC, so you actually got more than me.
  • Options
    VikramstarVikramstar Posts: 2

So, where's the bug?

If you ever played 2 months and collect 1m bc and find 1k units lower than average 70% less you can find the bug
  • Options

So, where's the bug?

If you ever played 2 months and collect 1m bc and find 1k units lower than average 70% less you can find the bug
    So you are saying because you got less than the AVERAGE, which we all know is not the max or min or the definite given amount, it is a bug and not just bad luck on the rng? Man, you got me.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

So, where's the bug?

The "bug" you're talking about is simply RNG. When playing with odds, it doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get a minimum number of units from a specific number of BC.
  • Options
    ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
    edited May 2020
    Pop them once at a time bro when you pop 10 you get no units
    I get like 225 from one crystal if you pop like 1 100times you’re guaranteed to get 225 at least 10 times
  • Options
    ShadowKing227ShadowKing227 Posts: 19
    You should pop them at 50k BC a piece. Here is one of my more recent openings. I got 225 units from my latest 50k BC opening.