**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

legends run

Glad I did my legends run earlier this month with all the IOS issues with iPhone right now seems sketchy. Finished at 2hours 59min anyone else attempt this month or notice iphone issues lately...

Comments

• DanThaMan123DanThaMan123 Posts: 53
    I did mine this morning and was between 3:01 and 3:02. Used iPhone XR and had a few times where it took 10-20 seconds to move from one node to another but nothing major. Hoping my time is good enough because I will never do another run like that again.
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    Did mine on iPhone SE between 3:01 and 3:02, the timer I was using died lol.
  • RayhanaprilleoRayhanaprilleo Posts: 51
    Noob619 said:

Glad I did my legends run earlier this month with all the IOS issues with iPhone right now seems sketchy. Finished at 2hours 59min anyone else attempt this month or notice iphone issues lately...

Nice one buddy most definitely u make it.
    I didn’t make it finish at 3.5 having network error that’s most probably cost me a good 1-2mins
  • Noob619Noob619 Posts: 15
    edited May 2020
    Thanks Ray i hope that will be good and Awesome job to the rest of you i hope we all get it!
    Post your timing peeps!
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Finished at 2:54. First ever legends run, hoping i secured it!
    Count_Willis im pretty sure you got it my man!
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    I got 2:58 so really hoping I get it too. Anybody know what the cutoff was last month?
    They are saying 3:05 for last month
    Noob619 said:

I read a post somewhere saying it was around 3:02 I think, which is worrying.
    Hzori said:

Noob619 said:

I read a post somewhere saying it was around 3:02 I think, which is worrying.

For the past 2month event it was 3.02.
    I asked the guys who was position 90-100
    Most them told me 3.02.
    I keeping my finger crossed that I will get it . Tough luck though
  • Luc167Luc167 Posts: 3
    Did mine in 2:55 this month with an iPad Pro. Hopefully fast enough.
    Luc167 said:

2:55 is very promising. I’m starting to have doubts about my time though, I can definitely see the window being a lot shorter this month with all the new rank 3 six stars.
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    Hzori said:

Luc167 said:

2:55 is very promising. I’m starting to have doubts about my time though, I can definitely see the window being a lot shorter this month with all the new rank 3 six stars.

Those r3 account most them are already legend . But I’m not sure is there such thing double legends ?
    I got the title!!! I hope you guys did too! We beat the Mercs and duplicate Legends that already have the title that like to still do the event! In a time where people are on this game the most due to Corvid-19 Arena Scores are higher ect.. So if you got it this month you are all true Legends!