**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dumbest thing you've done in this game

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I used to sell every champ that I didn’t use for story aq and aw, yep, I had a roster of 16 champs for something like 2 years of playing, I didn’t have parry or dex or anything, I used to suck

Lvernon15 said:

I used to sell every champ that I didn’t use for story aq and aw, yep, I had a roster of 16 champs for something like 2 years of playing, I didn’t have parry or dex or anything, I used to suck

lol at least your better right
    Yeah, haven’t sold a champ in years and I’m about to finish abyss exploration next week, got my last run done with 2k units and 16 revives so I’m a much better player than back then
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    The time I almost beat act 5.1.6 and then quit the quest.
    I later found out Emma frost could prevent evade
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Spent all my units right before quitting the game (came back a year later) on symb supreme and emma frost crystals
    Got both as 4* (wasn't uncollected then)

But still feel pretty dumb now as I never took emma up and those units would've helped with those crazy expensive masteries
    I got an Emma frost form my 5th 5* crystal

Spent all my units right before quitting the game (came back a year later) on symb supreme and emma frost crystals
    Got both as 4* (wasn't uncollected then)

But still feel pretty dumb now as I never took emma up and those units would've helped with those crazy expensive masteries

Emma frost was my 5th 5*

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    There's a number of dumb things I've done in this game:
    1. For the longest time I thought Parrying and Dexing were 'weak' tactics, so I refused to get the masteries until around Act 4.
    2. Thought I could get a six star from Cavs. Took over 150 to get a six star from a cav.
    3. Bought the r4-r5 class gem for four stars a few days before the Act 6 four star ban was announced because I thought Omega Red would be great for helping with Act 6.
    4. Buying Cavs. Seriously, they are a waste of money like 90% of the time.
  • NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    Completed Act 1 to Act 3 without Blocking Opponent's Basic attacks and Special ones too , At that time I was so dumb that I used to play with only one thumb and used to spent all my units and revives on a single path....but After some time I came to know that blocking is the most important part of a fight....... Hahahaha I was so stupid.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    In retrospect, 10 Aegon crystals worth of 3* champs. Thanks Kabam.
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    couple of dumb things over the years. sold my 1* wolverine once i got a 2* wolverine; massive regret as the 1* round of v4 is much more difficult without him (also spent 500 units trying to get him from that stupid crystal). and i took quake to 5/65 before i mastered the “quake” style of play. still haven’t mastered it yet. rip t5b, t2a, units, and 1* wolverine.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Bought 10 of the grandmaster crystals only to get 9 3* and 1 4*. Will never buy any of them or cav crystals again.

I used to sell 2* and 1* champs to get iso 8 or 3* shards, actually had an OG deadpool. Didn't realize he was next to impossible to get.
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    Selling all my champions apart from 6 five stars to quit the game after duping Magneto 4 times
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    Used My 4* Generic AG On Punisher And Hawkeye 😅
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Sold all my 4* 2 years ago and I don't regret doing that as I got Blade from that.... I may have pulled in almost 60 5* later but Blade wasn't there at all
    Guys I just got 1000 5* shards form master rifts
  • Lunchbox78Lunchbox78 Posts: 36

I had just finished Act 6.4 completion and got a bunch of 6* shards. I had intended on using my 20K 6* shards to buy 2 regular crystals since I had sworn off features after a terrible 4x opening of Doc Ock x2, Magneto Marvel Now, and Joe Fixit on the day the featured crystal dropped.

I accidently bought a featured crystal instead. I didn't realize it until it was in the spinner.

I awakened Joe Fixit.

:D:D:D

6* Doc ock can be really useful, be happy you don’t have a sig 80 Joe Fixit.

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    rank 4 awakend 4 star diablo
    rank 4 gambit
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Used My 4* Generic AG On Punisher And Hawkeye 😅

I used one on Hawkeye. At the time I had no better options. YOLO. Still a decent go-to for Power Control.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Using a 4* generic AG on Miles Morales and War Machine
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    My first 4 star was hulk buster like 4 years ago, I was so hyped about it back then I was thinking the bigger the champ the better, plus in the movie he was strong, I ranked him up and was Main to go champ for 3 month’s or more , I was so happy believing I pulled the best champ in the game until I realized that actually normal people are using scarlet, black widow Thor and star lord , meanwhile me thinking I’m shredding through the story game
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Their are two:

1. Wasted about 2,000 units on goldpool crystal (I’m a F2P and this was before I knew how bad he was. Also didn’t get him unlike my friend after opening seven of them.)
    2. Spent about 800 units and some revives on 6.1.5 crossbones with Quake before realizing that I didn’t take the right node down.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Sold every champ that wasnt a 5* or 6* when v1 came out. So my rating was like 35k when i came back which is when Thing came out. Now my ratings nearly 500k with act6 initially completed and 6.1 100%
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Selling 4* iron patriot two times then getting him back the 3rd time
    Selling 4* og Spidey and og captain America for a 5* crystal these 2 are the reason why i have a 5* thing in my roster and i never got them back
  • Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
    I once sold a 4* Miles Morales to get a 5* Miles Morales
    MDavis said:

Hit the download button

Fax