**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chronometer disappeared after 1 use?

HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 188
I thought if you bought the chronometer you get to use it every time, is that not right? Mine lasted one use! Definitely a rip off. Don’t buy it.

Comments

• Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    Nope, only once. What did u "choose" to get? Hope that day it was the right class AGem u wanted/needed :wink:
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used it to get the awakening gem I wanted. Probably wouldn't have gotten any gem in 18 random paths, let alone the specific class I needed. It was a good value.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lmfaooooooo
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Lmao so many trolls in the forum today
  • Options
    tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61
    It does suck that you could only buy 1.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    ItsDamien said:

Lol imagine thinking that you could get 12000 6* shards for doing extremely easy side content.

If it was repeatable it would have been a toss up for me between 6* shards and T2A on every run, and the level of rewards in the Rifts would be ludicrously high in either case.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

ItsDamien said:

Lol imagine thinking that you could get 12000 6* shards for doing extremely easy side content.

If it was repeatable it would have been a toss up for me between 6* shards and T2A on every run, and the level of rewards in the Rifts would be ludicrously high in either case.
    Yeah that's a fair point. 12 T2A is a years worth of Cavalier Calendar. Whereas 12000 6* shards is only like... 5 months of Uncollected EQ.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    HoadyOZ said:

I thought if you bought the chronometer you get to use it every time, is that not right? Mine lasted one use! Definitely a rip off. Don’t buy it.

So which item you got with that chronometer?
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    If it was repeatable persons would be in the forums talking about how hard it is to complete a line. More persons would quit the lines in my opinion.

If there is anything we all know and have learned about kabam is that it would not be that easy to pull that many awakening gems.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    HoadyOZ said:

ofcourse it is meant to be used once.
    i am curious to know, on what did u use it?