**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion in the game is your worst nightmare?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
We all have been playing MCOC for a while now. We all have certain champions we struggle to fight against a lot. But like Superman's weakness to kryptonite some of us at least have at least one champion that we are hopeless against and even if we win.. it is with great difficulty. For me that champion is Hyperion there sure are counters available to him but sometimes I end up taking paths without proper counters and everytime I fight him I have to ensure his moves are contained or get wrecked by his specials. What about everyone else? Which champion is your worst nightmare in the game?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Along with above, I'm just not good at fighting korg with only lights. YJ sometimes scares me with the sp1, too.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Annil, definitely hate that guy!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    The collector. And probably magik at high sig. I never bring counters for her.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    edited May 2020
    Nightcrawler, Duped Domino, Korg. Sue Storm on bleed/poison immune node. My buggaboos. Honorable mention: MODOK, Havok, Rhino (OP stacked version or on right node or Quest), Juggernaut (OP stacked version or on right node or Quest). I've learned to fight Hyperion pretty well and have learned alot of counters for him. He doesn't really give me trouble unless it's a really OP version or maybe on an ALL-OR -NOTHING node where you can't bait his sp1.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    although i can handle korg and thing pretty well ( thnx to aw where i have fought them 100 of times)
    i dont know why but champs on enhanced sp1 get me
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    THING THING AND THING
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Aarkus, dont have a frostbite/armor break immune so he’s the Freddy Krueger of MCOC to me
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Aarkus, dont have a frostbite/armor break immune so he’s the Freddy Krueger of MCOC to me

You don’t have a colossus? He smashes that fight
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Gully 2099 I have no idea how to fight her effectively
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Whoever has that unstoppable on medium/dash like Red Guardian in UC... I always fail to block/evade that part and ends up dying :(
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

You don’t have a colossus? He smashes that fight
    Nope, My only option is warlock
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Imiw in flow node. I *piip* hate him
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Man Thing 100%
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Hyperion never baits specials
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    The Maestro. I know he isn't a playable champion but dexing his L1 really gets me. Aside from that, probably electro.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

You could use thing since he’s armor break immune
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Havok bc I don’t have a good armour up champion, and probably a korg on biohazard would just wreck me (there’s one on the UC EQ and it’s the only thing that stopped me 100% clearing it)
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Hyperion Annihilus Thing