Variant Future?

Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Member Posts: 130
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Just a thought... what’s the update on Variant 5, I think with Guillotine and Venom...?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    They will release it when they are ready, and not a moment sooner. Patience.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    The update is wait until they say something about it
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Member Posts: 130
    @KDSuperFlash10 @SpideyFunko @Lvernon15 of course! I merely meant is it still on the table... ya know
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★

@KDSuperFlash10 @SpideyFunko @Lvernon15 of course! I merely meant is it still on the table... ya know

It most definitely is. The Variants are some of Kabams most successful content, and people have even made threads about the next few ones or so. *cough*maybegoreadmythreadaboutthenextfewvariantswhileyouratit*gasp*
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’m so impatient waiting for it. I figured they were on the same timeline as last year where they released what 3 of them? Looks like 2 at best now
  • CapoolaaallaCapoolaaalla Member Posts: 15
    Look for it in the bin

PS: no need to thank me