**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dont know where to put this

Anyways. Sorry for ranting but I'm bummed out due to putting in SA and grind AQ for an alliance to kick me prior to rewards went out. I kicked because I just voiced my opinion and got kicked which I think is dumb. Why should someone be silent in an alliance? I dont know but I wish I got the rewards I deseve.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Well let me tell you thats one very narrow minded leader if you ask me
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Dude I know how you feel curently my alliance leader is going crazy because we keep losing in aw and I want to tell him to stop and that we cant win all of them but as t the same time there is the rust of me losing my rewards
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would say good riddance to that alliance. Find a new one that meets your standards, on that fits your roster, one that fits your schedule. Find the alliance for you. I'm sure you could post something on alliance recruitment, and if you state what you are looking for, someone will probably want to pick you up. Good luck!
  • Dorky_116Dorky_116 Posts: 3

Dorky_116 said:

Anyways. Sorry for ranting but I'm bummed out due to putting in SA and grind AQ for an alliance to kick me prior to rewards went out. I kicked because I just voiced my opinion and got kicked which I think is dumb. Why should someone be silent in an alliance? I dont know but I wish I got the rewards I deseve.

so you couldn't wait to voice your opinion until after rewards go out? it's like telling your job interviewer what a terrible place this must be to work at before they offer you a position.

also, advice to all: don't trash a place you're interviewing for a job at during the interview. surprisingly, candor is not a positive there...
    No I couldn't because I wanted to finish something that I made a timeframe for and I couldn't do anything when all my good champs are on defense or aq or war attack. And why cant people voice their opinions without getting kicked? What alliance do you call that?