**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why I'm So Unlucky!

I'm Currently At Act 6.2 Final Boss and I don't have Units for Revives, So I started Grinding Arenas. Opened 49 Arena Crystals in Total and Still No Units😭

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That is not being unlucky. It's completely normal.
    Open more and you will eventually get units out of it
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Some days I get this, some days I get a ton of units.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    But always RNG not in our favour

I mostly oscillate between regular arena crystal and uncollected arena crystals. Sometimes 200k battlechips of uncollected gives zero units and sometimes 20k of battlechips of normal crystals gives 90 units.

But mostly i see less units and more gold and that too lower limits of gold.

Game has came too far but rewards are same as they were 4 years back.

Please increase the drop rates of units and add more gold instead of 3k gold from basic crystals and 15k from uncollected.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    That’s pretty rough RNG. Well, if you don’t need the champs, just keep doing arena and using your duel tokens on champion to practice
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I'm stuck on 6.2 also and I just have to say if you don't have Medusa, CMM, or the Heimdall/Angela synergy, just give up and save any units you might have.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268 ★
    oof
  • Options
    Spider_RicoSpider_Rico Posts: 19 ★
    I feel your pain, I was stuck on the champion for a week. Grinded the hell out of arena, maxing all except the 5/6*.. ended up with over 100k BC and lucked into a fair amount of units out of regular arena crystals. I only needed enough to revive and heal 1 time because I dueled him with any free time I had and was able to easily remove the instructible for the win. Wasted the other units on unlucky cav Crystal's. Keep grinding and you'll get it. Most satisfying sp3 ever
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    RIP my dude.