**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's one "bad" champ you really enjoy playing?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
For me, it has to be Punisher 2099. His damage is meh and his utility is decent, but I just love animations. They're so "futuristic" and cool.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Groot- wait he’s Groot tier.

Captain America WWII. Very fun.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Original Black Panther. But i never choose him over NF in serious fights.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Groot- wait he’s Groot tier.

Captain America WWII. Very fun.

Imagine using your super rare Tier 5 Cosmic Catalysts on a Hyperion or Corvus when you have a GROOT as well. Couldn't be me...
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I think maybe vision age of ultron or champion
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Green Goblin. He was my first 6* and I actually had him in my rotation to 100% Act 5 and to get Cavalier. Love him gobs.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Iron fist agent venom civil warrior and Netflix dd
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    King Groot. One of the first 4* I had and used my first AG on him. Almost beat RoL with him...30 min a fight...
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099 agreed - i love to use his specials and his heavy. But I like Red skull too. He's quite good if you're patient and have time to beat the enemy down slowly :D
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Surprisingly my 6* Diablo has put in a decent amount of work in the arena. Getting health back from drinking potions sometimes comes in clutch when AI is being difficult.

Hood is also satisfying to use. Not a terrible champ but definitely under utilised.

Masacre is also underrated. Only have him as a 4* but he helped carry me through to Uncollected initially. His incinerates and block penetration can be nasty.

Yeah off the top of my head those are 3 champs that in specific circumstances (without synergies) are actually not as terrible.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I love using gambit
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I really enjoy cyclops and iron fist. I really like the clean animations. Also honorable mention is punisher 2099 who I have as an awakened 6*:(
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I took awakened Iron Man OG into low AQ map. :)
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Venompool. Back when the best I had was 4*s. Venompool was one of my absolute favorite champs. Regen after pulling a buff off an opponent was so nice. He was pretty much my best Regen champ, and his bleed was a nice bonus.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Abomb! I love head slammin!
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Rogue. She pairs nicely with my CMM and Fury
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Swampbooger, I mean manthing. He is just so fun to play.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    For a while I used to say OML mostly cause his attack animations were super smooth and fun to watch. But man how the times have changed.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Ebony Maw. I have zero reasoning for this, I just enjoy him for some nonsensical reason.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Iron Patriot. He doesn't do anything spectacular, but I like him regardless.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I'll second OG black panther. I got him as a 6* and his bleed damage is legit. Can't imagine using him outside arena, but it's fun to see red numbers.

Rogue doesn't belong here though. She's not aegon or ghost, but she has been a solid utility champ for a long time. Shrugs debuffs, can heal, some power control... Like a mutant Ghost Rider. I used her a ton in 5.1 and 5.2 back in the day. (Edit: and AQ)
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Menkent said:

I'll second OG black panther. I got him as a 6* and his bleed damage is legit. Can't imagine using him outside arena, but it's fun to see red numbers.

Rogue doesn't belong here though. She's not aegon or ghost, but she has been a solid utility champ for a long time. Shrugs debuffs, can heal, some power control... Like a mutant Ghost Rider. I used her a ton in 5.1 and 5.2 back in the day. (Edit: and AQ)

Did you get to use him with the HB beta? Even more fun!

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Gambit, Taskmaster, Loki and Colossus pre buff.