**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better Dr. Doom or Claire Voightan?

123457»

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Thanks,

Need to watch some videos

I’ve got Clarie, don’t have Doom so seems like I’m not losing ranking her up.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    solmyrair said:

Wow, huge discussion and still not sure which champ is better where.

I have a question.. if we forget about AOL, who’s the MVP in other contents?

I mean Act 6, AW, AQ, Variants?

For AQ, Claire is definitely better because she has the huge regen of you slip up. She immune to bleed/poison so you can take those paths, and the amount of poisons you can opponent easily cancels out masochism.
    AW, I'd say doom is better because there's less fights so not as much needed regen, and his damage is good enough to tear through most fights.
    Neither of them are really suited for any particular variants
    Axt 6, I'd say they're both about the same. If you arent running suicides, Doom, if you are, Claire. I use Claire more just because I hate all that block damage and her regen really just tops me up. (I also run suicides)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    I had to finally click on this thread because the butchering of Claire's name was too profound to resist anymore
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

I had to finally click on this thread because the butchering of Claire's name was too profound to resist anymore

Quick, you must turn back
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    For immunities and regeneration and damage, claire is great. But I gotta say Doom is on another level, he has extraordinary damage potential since I killed a 5/65 aegon with my 2/20 4 star doom.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m a huge fan of her dad, Jon Voightan.