**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yet Another Brilliant Deal by Kabam!

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
I am thrilled to spend 50$ on 5 generic 6* sig stones! During this time of hardship and lack of money, the ability to bring my awakened 6* punisher 2099 up to Sig 25 for the small price of 50$ is great! It’s going to be hard to make offers as good as the last two they have put out.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

@DarthPhal people speaking up is often just as important as people not buying it.

It’s like seeing an injustice and not saying anything. People will keep doing it until they are called out.

In others words let people say how they feel. It’s what the forums are for. The community has to stick together if kabam is ever going to make the improvements we want.

Besides, many of the deal are just insulting, people should speak up.

An injustice? wow you are ouch of touch, what an embarrassing post jeezes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

@DarthPhal people speaking up is often just as important as people not buying it.

It’s like seeing an injustice and not saying anything. People will keep doing it until they are called out.

In others words let people say how they feel. It’s what the forums are for. The community has to stick together if kabam is ever going to make the improvements we want.

What injustice? It's their product, and that's what they're selling it for. We're not entitled to it just because we think it's overpriced.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

Mqc19 said:

So, let people say how they feel. Unless how they feel is “so don’t buy it”? Mmkay
    This is always the case. Only people who want to complain and be negative about Kabam can have a voice.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I could offer to sell my house for 1 trillion usd and it’s perfectly fine , coz it’s my house and no one is entitled to buy it ...

But honestly it makes me look stupid and gives the Impression that I feel others are stupid too , who would actually buy my home at that price !!

Cmon guys , either you aren’t real or your too **** up !!

Just the the game , the forums too are an absolute waste of time these days , hardly anyone talks sense
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

I am thrilled to spend 50$ on 5 generic 6* sig stones! During this time of hardship and lack of money, the ability to bring my awakened 6* punisher 2099 up to Sig 25 for the small price of 50$ is great! It’s going to be hard to make offers as good as the last two they have put out.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Doubtful. There's a number every Offer that comes out.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    This offer is better?

https://youtu.be/vKeHLzWs1S8
    _ASDF_ said:

DarthPhal said:

Mqc19 said:

So, let people say how they feel. Unless how they feel is “so don’t buy it”? Mmkay
    This is always the case. Only people who want to complain and be negative about Kabam can have a voice.

Mqc19 said:

What injustice? It's their product, and that's what they're selling it for. We're not entitled to it just because we think it's overpriced.

DarthPhal said:

Mqc19 said:

Hey buddy, pipe down and let yourself be no platformed by someone who does not agree with you.
    Whew. Thank god I thought these posts might get out of hand. But ol’ reliable DF, CH and GW dusted off their capes and assumed their Kabam Justice Warrior positions. Way to go boys. Nothing better than seeing people with so little to do but silence the voices of others they disagree with.

If you three amigos would just let these posts roll on by they’d die out faster. 🤣
    Cause you know, you don't do the same thing to your opposition huh? Kettle calling the pot black.🤷
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

DarthPhal said:

Mqc19 said:

Mmk on one hand you got the Kabam is always bad people and on the other is the Kabam is only good people.
    Both are just as ridiculous as the other and you are part of one.

DarthPhal said:

Mqc19 said:

Mmk on one hand you got the Kabam is always bad people and on the other is the Kabam is only good people.
    Both are just as ridiculous as the other and you are part of one.
    So I guess that makes you part of the other?
  • So you're saying that if we weren't in a "time of hardship and lack of money ", you'd by the offer?
  • _ASDF_ said:

So you're saying that if we weren't in a "time of hardship and lack of money ", you'd by the offer?

Obviously not. #trollfail
    Not a troll fail if I'm not trolling. That is the excuse used in this sarcastic post as well as others that I have seen as well. So it is a legitimate question.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

So you're saying that if we weren't in a "time of hardship and lack of money ", you'd by the offer?

Not a troll fail if I'm not trolling. That is the excuse used in this sarcastic post as well as others that I have seen as well. So it is a legitimate question.
    It’s not. Your also a kabam justice warrior, consistently trying to counter anyone’s discontent. No need to play it off. 👍
    So because my opinion is different than yours and I don't always disagree with how Kabam does things I'm a justice warrior? Cool beans!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

It’s not. Your also a kabam justice warrior, consistently trying to counter anyone’s discontent. No need to play it off. 👍
    So because my opinion is different than yours and I don't always disagree with how Kabam does things I'm a justice warrior? Cool beans!
    Pretty much how that normally works here
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

Or you can think of it this way, when you buy the offers, you are helping Kabam pay for salaries and bills to keep the company alive.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Or you can think of it this way, when you buy the offers, you are helping Kabam pay for salaries and bills to keep the company alive.
    but the people here want the company to disappear and all the workers to be laid off, that will make the game better you silly goose!
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    My view is that Kabam is business & similar to companies in the retail market you will have customers who are happy & some who are not … personally I don't believe that it is a customers responsibility to appease those unhappy customers or try to persuade them to change any of their negative opinions … for a retailer all opinions whether good or bad has some merit... therefore I just trust Kabam employees hired to perform customer relations to do their jobs.
This discussion has been closed.