**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skirmish Rewards AW

MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
Just wanted to check these are correct. After winning the first war on the new map I just received almost 800k gold from skirmish Rewards. Is this intentional? Seems like a lot for one AW. gt6oskt7pq99.png

Comments

• vd016vd016 Posts: 48
    hnhu4y3l8tsb.png

Cute
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    That is just messed up
    Plz fix this kabam

Edit: thanks for the flag
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Why even report it though! I mean gold is hard to come by lol
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Why even report it though! I mean gold is hard to come by lol

After the event quest bug I'd rather not take any chances
    Hahaha fair point
  • RazzRazz Posts: 13
    I wouldn't recommend using it, they will probably roll back everything or something
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yeah that can't be right. Seems like way too much from one war.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Small chunk of goldorc2m9pis8js.jpg
    Just saying but if a mod
    Comes and replies to this let us know what's going on with the 5* Punisher I used a ton of BC for Uncollected arena crystals
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    I got zero. Some people got quadrillions
  • EnderGGEnderGG Posts: 19
    I got 13 billions gold
    edited September 2017
    rip everyones gold
  • why did you report this? now they'll take it away!
    _STU_ wrote: »
    why did you report this? now they'll take it away!

they will find out either way lol
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★

They should take it away.

Fair warning to all. If you use it to rank up champs, Kabam will probably ban you temporarily like last time (or worse), and they will reverse all rank ups and REFUSE to give back the ISO and cats used to rank them up, just like they did with the last exploit.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
  • Было 102к дали 2+кк стало 87ккк,1кк положил в казну,заберут ли,я от куда мог знать?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Why would they ban you for an in game reward??
    This isn’t an exploit!!! I can’t rerun alliance wars over and over. This shouldn’t result in any warning or temporary bans at all.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I got just over 2 Billion
  • Razz wrote: »

they will find out either way lol

Treason!
  • I can barely read the amount of gold I have right now. Wow. Has to be a bug, no? Man, what a tease if so.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    I get didn't mine yet since war isn't over yet but it will be soon. It definitely seems like all of these are really high and I likely won't use any of it until we get an official word.
    also can't do arena with this **** gold
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    OH GREAT! Gonna cause more scheduled maintenance lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,135 ★★★★★
    Same here
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yeah, alliance mates reporting insufficient funds for arena matches despite having plenty of gold even before rewards. Enjoy the grind for AA ;)
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    This isn’t an exploit!!! I can’t rerun alliance wars over and over. This shouldn’t result in any warning or temporary bans at all.

People have gone to jail for receiving huge chunks of money from their banks by accident, not reporting, and then spending it.

This is the same concept of taking something that doesn't belong to you.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    DD2 wrote: »

People have gone to jail for receiving huge chunks of money from their banks by accident, not reporting, and then spending it.

This is the same thing.

No, not really lol. Its also a new reward, people wouldn't know what they should or shouldn't be getting. Billions might raise an eyebrow, but receiving what some have hardly raises suspicions