**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unblockable counter

It's a very hard task for me to defeat Nick fury after destroying his lmd if I hit him very much become unblockable and if I hit him less once he launch his sp1 he become unblockable. After becoming unblockable I'm not able to Dexter all of his attack and his attack rating also increases because of which my champs are ko'd easily.what is the best way to counter him

Comments

• Options

It's a very hard task for me to defeat Nick fury after destroying his lmd if I hit him very much become unblockable and if I hit him less once he launch his sp1 he become unblockable. After becoming unblockable I'm not able to Dexter all of his attack and his attack rating also increases because of which my champs are ko'd easily.what is the best way to counter him

I usually use OML as my NF counter. I try to bust his lmd or get close to it then throw off an sp2. The bleeds and his natural degen usually finish the fight
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Or you can try using mr sinister, he can block unblockable specials.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    1. Try to push the energy bar of NF to 2 out of 3 before he becomes “Real Nick Fury”;

2. Once NF becomes “Real Nick Fury”, don’t attack him immediately till the degeneration brings him to 30% HP; if he fires SP2 during this period, dodge it;

3. Once his HP reaches 30%, fire 5-hit combo+SP to end the fight.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★

I'm not able to Dexter all of his attack

That's what you're doing wrong, you let him see you. You need to stealthy approach Nick from behind, and put the needle in his neck. That's how I always do.

Or indeed, use Mr Sinister.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Mordo
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Practice.

It was scary for me six months ago.

I would try to time and hold Domino's sp2 or 3 until his lmd.

Eventually I had enough and forced myself to train by pretending every fight was unblockable so I learned how to dex like a pro.

I find the most important part is training in throwaway fights when you aren't nervous so you are playing relaxed and not playing scared to get hit.

It will come in time and once you learn to dex you can incorporate parry back in and you will find yourself so lethal you can handle any fight that doesn't have unavoidable damage
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Mutant champions are best counters cause gain charges almost relying on RNG and on parry you can also remove one charge.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Use a mutant if you can; that'll make it vastly easier.

Avoid Avengers if possible! He starts with bonus Tactical charges.

Try to push him to throwing a Special-2. It's much easier to deal with than his Special-1.

If you don't have a mutant (in the arena), then plan to push him past twenty Tactical Charges and wait out the Unblockable phase before killing his LMD. Try to combine this with pushing him to SP2.

Don't use your own specials (if possible) till his second phase - that's when he's most dangerous. So save your Energy (literally!)

Don't attack at all whilst he's degenerating. He's going to degenerate to 30% health. If you hit him during that time, your damage is wasted: you're just taking off the health he was going to lose anyway, and giving him Tactical charges, and the Power to throw special attacks. So - once again - save your energy.

Having saved your Energy till he's at 30% health, you'll have the upper hand. Land a five-hit combo and follow up with a decent Special Attack, and he should be down.

Good luck!