**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About the missing 5* punisher

I'm not claiming anything, but at this point, with all the facts we have at this moment, it does seem that 5* Punisher was not available until the maintenance released couple of days ago. and if this is the case, that Kabam did make a mistake somehow. That made it so you could not pull Punisher until 2 days ago. What happens with the guys who spent millions and millions of BC. I opened 200 uncollected crystals because of 5* Punisher, and I don't think I would have opened if it were not for Punisher, so it seems disappointing if he wasn't even in the crystal. My suggestion would be to refund any BC spent on those crystals in the first 2 weeks or however long it has been now. When thinking about it, that would be extremely difficult to do as you would also need to refund any rewards gained, which in this case is units gold and 4* Punishers. So my questions is now: if there was a mistake on your end Kabam, will we expect compensation of any kind or will it just be passed under the rug with a quick apology?

Comments

• AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    Edenrrific wrote: »
    So my questions is now: if there was a mistake on your end Kabam, will we expect compensation of any kind or will it just be passed under the rug with a quick apology?

Big IF dude.. they ever admit anything before?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    He wasn't even in any arena teams until the maintenance, then he popped up in every Thanos one etc.

It's clear they were meant to switch something for the release of Uncollected Arena Crystals but I am assuming it was missed.

Like the time AQ timers were due to be back to 1 hour the other week and someone just "forgot" to change it.

Mistakes happen, all we want is our BC back we spent on them
  • @Kabam Miike previously stated that 70 5* were pulled in the first few hours alone. However, no one across the whole community saw any evidence of this. This continued until the maintenance earlier this week where we instantly start seeing him appear in crystal pulls and arena fights.

It is apparent that the back-end code may have said it was a 5*, but in fact those summoners pulled 4* (or maybe even something else). If their data says they got a 5*, but the account doesn't actually show one, then it should be easy enough for Kabam to drop the 5* version into those people' accounts where their system says they pulled one.
    This should be an easier fix than reimbursing 2-3 week's worth of BCs to thousands of people!
  • EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike previously stated that 70 5* were pulled in the first few hours alone. However, no one across the whole community saw any evidence of this. This continued until the maintenance earlier this week where we instantly start seeing him appear in crystal pulls and arena fights.

It is apparent that the back-end code may have said it was a 5*, but in fact those summoners pulled 4* (or maybe even something else). If their data says they got a 5*, but the account doesn't actually show one, then it should be easy enough for Kabam to drop the 5* version into those people' accounts where their system says they pulled one.
    This should be an easier fix than reimbursing 2-3 week's worth of BCs to thousands of people!

Thats a great idea!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Wouldn't it be great if they got the coding wrong and it was giving 15000 gold instead of punisher?
    I'd have him level 200 by now
    I would rather have my BC back lol
    Let's just keep it near the top and get a reply at least tonight as they don't work weekends or respond over the weekends
    Bump
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    We have a post that Miike stated he was going to talk tot he Developer Team:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20418/5-punisher#latest

You may want to comment on this thread to consolidate our efforts and concerns in one thread.
    We have a post that Miike stated he was going to talk tot he Developer Team:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20418/5-punisher#latest

You may want to comment on this thread to consolidate our efforts and concerns in one thread.

I would but its just spam from mainly GroundedWisdom and other people. That thread derailed long ago which is why I made this one instead mate.
  • JpmdocJpmdoc Posts: 13
    The house always wins!
    Where art thou Punisher
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Well damn. As we've seen time and time again, Kabam's strategy is to distract us from one issue by throwing a bigger bug into the mix (skirmish gold in this case). I'm still watching for this though...
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I'm a little peeved as well. I wouldn't have spent on uncollected arena crystals as I pull less units and such from them at a higher cost than a regular arena crystal. Feel like I wasted my time pulling uncollected crystals considering he was not in there. Of course kabam will never admit fault.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Bottom line is that 5* didn't exist before maintenance and we all got duped as they won't admit it.
    Let's all get on with our business. He is now in the crystal and we all Kabam will not compensate for this so why **** about it.

You know what they did was illegal, even though it may have been accidental, right?

There legally actually has to be a prize that the claim you could win. If there wasn't, it is a huge legal nightmare.
    You know what they did

I know, bud.

Kabam will not claim responsibility for their mess this time. Afterall, we don't buy BC.

A reward would be nice though.

That is not 100% accurate. Time spent grinding arena has an associated cost to the player. Some people even use units to refresh stamina. And even free chances to win like sweepstakes are subject to laws of having odds and actual chances to win.
    @Kabam Miike any updates to the situation? It has gone quite some time now.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Don't mind me just sweeping this post under the rug.....along with pure skill and carnage......

:smiley: