**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Man, I don’t want to sound like a broke record here...

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
But I’m really, really not enjoying act 6. The champion took me like 1000 units to take down over the course of all my runs and honestly I just felt lucky, not accomplished. 6.3, honestly it’s just so not fun. Every lane take 45 minutes and honestly it feels like even with maxed out 5 stars and rank 2 six stars and full boosts, nothing is strong enough to clear anything without like 500 units a lane. Even if I don’t get hit once, I keep finding myself dead, multiple times before I get to the boss which at that point there’s like 2 champions in my pretty stacked roster that can do anything. I don’t think I’ve ever felt sad playing this game but act 6 makes me feel, really just sad and bored and like I won’t be able to play it for years until 7 stars come out and all those rewards like LOL are not worth it. I don’t know, just ranting, open up the “tool” shed and let the hate begin...

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I agree with @May_The_Way here it’s just beating a dead horse here
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited May 2020

@May_The_Way
    @TheInfinty

I suppose you guys are right but remember this is an act 6 dead horse, so it still has “caltrops” and “no retreat”.

Caltrops really? Of all the god awful nodes in act 6 you chose caltrops? Caltrops is not nearly as bad as something like Tunnel Vision Caltrops can easily be done by Omega Red Colossus Guilly 2099 Darkhawk Quake Ægon Ghost Thing BWCV Warlock Corvus Namor at high sig Luke Cage Sentinel Morningstar
    @BadPullsMarco
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    @TheInfinty nah dude it was a joke, the comment didn’t fully post because of autocorrect so I had to edit it. Think about it:

No retreat + death field aura, sounds like an act 6 horse to me.
  • ImmortalOmegaImmortalOmega Posts: 18
    You don't have to waste your units in Act 6 If you don't have the right counters for every Quest. It's not right to say that we need Max 5 Stars or r2 6 Stars to complete every Lane, If you are skilled enough than r3 5* will also get you the job done
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

You don't have to waste your units in Act 6 If you don't have the right counters for every Quest. It's not right to say that we need Max 5 Stars or r2 6 Stars to complete every Lane, If you are skilled enough than r3 5* will also get you the job done

R3 5 stars give me a break man.....
    No different than people wanting to bring their 4*s. Lol.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Hey we got DNA3000 on the thread, very cool. @DNA3000 watched/listened to your podcast with Rich and thought it was very informative and cogent! Thanks for bringing that out in the open!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Spoken like someone who has clearly not done act 6. Even KT1 wouldn’t even try act 6 with r3 5*s not even sure he would try it with r4 5*s. Until you post a video of you clearing a path in act with nothing but r3 5* I’ll have to assume you don’t know what you’re talking about. It took Brian Grant months to do 6.2 item less with max 5* he didn’t even try to do the rest of act 6 that way. Those are 2 very skilled players
    @Wakandas_Finest it is possible to use r4 5*.I have done it myself till around 6.2And then I got Corvus to R2 .Just throwing it out there.
    I brought down Crossbones with rank 4 Iceman. But I think anyone claiming that with enough skill you can do all of Act 6 with rank 3s, presumably without spending, should be prepared to demonstrate that level of skill. Because I don't think I've ever seen that level of skill exhibited before. That would be impressive if possible.
    Agreed. Once I hit 6.3, even my R4's were begging for rankups..
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

lol yeah i'd love to see the person who completed it with r3 5* champs

If the champ absolutely fits the fight, it can be done with r3 5* champs. Back in 6.3.1, I used r3 vision arkus against mesmerize ultron. He destroyed him without much hassle. Same for r3 ronan against lifecycle black bolt right before medusa. Or She hulk against aspect of war cap iw. Matches sure take longer and you have to play near perfectly, but it can be done.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

Hey we got DNA3000 on the thread, very cool. @DNA3000 watched/listened to your podcast with Rich and thought it was very informative and cogent! Thanks for bringing that out in the open!

Thank Dan and Rich for inviting me onto their podcast and rearranging their schedule to fit my timezone. I was happy to accept their invitation to discuss my forum post with their audience.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    KoperBoy said:

lol yeah i'd love to see the person who completed it with r3 5* champs

If the champ absolutely fits the fight, it can be done with r3 5* champs. Back in 6.3.1, I used r3 vision arkus against mesmerize ultron. He destroyed him without much hassle. Same for r3 ronan against lifecycle black bolt right before medusa. Or She hulk against aspect of war cap iw. Matches sure take longer and you have to play near perfectly, but it can be done.
    I think everyone can think of an Act 6 fight that can be done with the right r3. But that’s not the same thing as saying you can fully explore Act 6 with r3s, which is what the poster in question implied. There are a lot of paths I'm skeptical any reasonable amount of skill would make that possible.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    DNA3000 said:

Spoken like someone who has clearly not done act 6. Even KT1 wouldn’t even try act 6 with r3 5*s not even sure he would try it with r4 5*s. Until you post a video of you clearing a path in act with nothing but r3 5* I’ll have to assume you don’t know what you’re talking about. It took Brian Grant months to do 6.2 item less with max 5* he didn’t even try to do the rest of act 6 that way. Those are 2 very skilled players
    @Wakandas_Finest it is possible to use r4 5*.I have done it myself till around 6.2And then I got Corvus to R2 .Just throwing it out there.
    I brought down Crossbones with rank 4 Iceman. But I think anyone claiming that with enough skill you can do all of Act 6 with rank 3s, presumably without spending, should be prepared to demonstrate that level of skill. Because I don't think I've ever seen that level of skill exhibited before. That would be impressive if possible.
    That would seriously insane,mate.