**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much proof does one need to get a player banned??

I've seen mercs advertising their services on Global.One guy who wanted my account even pretended to be Law enforcement.So overall,how much proof do I need to get them banned?

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I've seen mercs advertising their services on Global.One guy who wanted my account even pretended to be Law enforcement.So overall,how much proof do I need to get them banned?

Pretty good actually in some cases I’ve seen people have a claim but no proof to back it up mainly for the reason they literally just told them that they were going to get reported or they got unfriended. But funny how this guy (who I won’t name although they do deserve it) modded their way through the abyss and are still under the radar somehow. Your best bet here is photos.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Honestly not the best place to post this. Pretty sure it violates the forum rules. A question like this should be sent directly to kabam via support or pm a moderator
  • Options
    ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129

file under: duh

a merc sells their services. they don't need an account. they use your account. you can ban whatever front they use to advertise and just come back with another.

elsa said it best: let it go...
    The two incidents are separate.The guy who wanted my account just wanted it cuz he only had a couple of 4* I had high ranked 5* and 6*
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Kabam can't just take your word for it that so and so tried to buy your account and ban them. If that happened it would be abused every day. If I got kicked from an alliance I could simply file a ticket saying the leader wanted to buy my account. They have to have some proof beyond a persons word. I believe someone is stupid enough to try and buy an account on global but kabam needs evidence.
  • Options
    ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Neotwism said:

Kabam can't just take your word for it that so and so tried to buy your account and ban them. If that happened it would be abused every day. If I got kicked from an alliance I could simply file a ticket saying the leader wanted to buy my account. They have to have some proof beyond a persons word. I believe someone is stupid enough to try and buy an account on global but kabam needs evidence.

Screen shots??
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

file under: duh

a merc sells their services. they don't need an account. they use your account. you can ban whatever front they use to advertise and just come back with another.

elsa said it best: let it go...
    The two incidents are separate.The guy who wanted my account just wanted it cuz he only had a couple of 4* I had high ranked 5* and 6*
    Had the same incident I don’t get the point of downloading a mobile game if you’re just going to beg for an account the guy who tried to do it to me had a 5* red skull and crossbones and the rest were 2* looked suspicious but like cmon I had basically nothing at that time but I rejected accepted his offer in the end
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

Screen shots??
    Sometimes maybe. Even screenshots could be faked. They have never stated what exactly they require to protect there system
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    They need to actually catch them doing it. Catching them claiming to do it is not the same.
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you've come across a player who you feel may be violating our Terms of Service, please reach out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.

In your email, please try to include as much of the the following information as possible:

- Date and time that this occurred
    - Name of the suspected player and their Alliance name
    - A detailed description of any strange behaviour you noticed
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

An investigation will then be conducted and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player. However, due to our privacy policy, we will be unable to provide you with any details regarding the investigation.

Thank you in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.