**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Other than arena. Where can I use these champs?

TyrionTyrion Posts: 69 β˜…
Dear powers that be. I come to you as an humble Summoner that is attempting to save the battle realm from evil forces. I'm in need of better allies for this war. I was a TRUE BELIEVER, but it seems that I will continously fail, because the rewards that I receive after battling against these evil forces for hours, days, weeks, months, and years. Are keeping the skills that I've trained to sharpen at a standstill. The original heroes that keep coming to me are outclassed, outweighed, and outmatched by newer champions that have entered the battlerealm. It seems that I may have to see if I can find some HEROES FOR HIRE to get pass some of these new CHALLENGES? That can get very expensive. It also makes me question question the skills that I've honed over the years through hardwork and concentration. Especially, when I have to pay to win. πŸ₯΄ #unbalanced battlerealm

un
bal

Comments

• Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62 β˜…
    Electro for Variant 2.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020
    can we see your IGN
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Those aren’t al bad
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Who do people care to see ign? It doesn't change anything

As for op - you can use them anywhere, but you probably won't, as most of those are useless. Like, who uses moon knight? The game is mostly about grinding and waiting for a better champ you can use to deal with something difficult you have to complete. Not about using every champ. There is no balance on term of champs. My guess is they only want to have constant good champs ratio. Otherwise I can't explain diablo and mow design
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aleor said:

Who do people care to see ign? It doesn't change anything

As for op - you can use them anywhere, but you probably won't, as most of those are useless. Like, who uses moon knight? The game is mostly about grinding and waiting for a better champ you can use to deal with something difficult you have to complete. Not about using every champ. There is no balance on term of champs. My guess is they only want to have constant good champs ratio. Otherwise I can't explain diablo and mow design

Because we know that this person is hiding the better part of their roster. They've actively cropped the pictures to remove the better champs, as you can see in the 6* skill section where the left most champs aren't available. This is completely disingenuous, and this person is attempting to stir up a reaction.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    Iceman in various immune-necessary cases, IMIW in defense, even Hela or AntMan or IW in possible Team usages.
    Although why those are individually shown, but others are in group shots, huh ?

Of others, Cage and Wasp have decent usages.
    Nebula, Hawkeye if really need a power control.
    Plenty of people at various stages of game would have use for many of those.

Although if you’re recruiting for a 1.1m avg member rating ally, it can seem like anything less than the best new champs are useless.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Luke cage and invisible women are very good.
    If hulkbuster becomes as he was in the beta he's gonna be amazing.
    Iceman is still good if you need a triple immunities champ.
    If you don't have the high utility champs(warlock guillotine 2099...etc) ironman infinity war is still very decent and there's also an abyss takedown done with him awakened.
    Hela, if you can play her well enough has really high damage.
    And spidergwen is very good for her slow and has pretty good damage.
  • pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69 β˜…
    #stop moaning you fool
  • pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69 β˜…
    Tyrion said:

Haha there's a lot of champions I don't have. #nitpicking I'll let you guys get back to bickering amongst yourselves. Just wanted to vent for a minute. You guys should watch old clips the Chappelle show: the player hater association. Pretty funny. Thanks for attention.

Yes all you wanted was attention , you ungrateful swine .
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As a profile picture
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    This didnt age well...
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98 β˜…
    Reviving this thread wasn't needed, now i'm in a bad mood lol