**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any compensation for people beating abyss and CMM when she was bugged?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
Will there be any compensation For anyone who completed abyss before CMM was bugged ?
Because I remember spending well over 20 revives to get her down and she was one of the hardest fight on abyss for completion! Now she is one of the easiest..!

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yeh 5 disagrees proves many “hurt”s here.. well anyway my mistake I made post,didn’t know there was going to b no compensation even though the mistake was on their part!! And our for keeping the game/competitiveness alive and going in to finish “hardest” content possible in game!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Kabam already said they're not gonna compensate anyone that was $*@!'d over by another Abyss bug. I could use those revives back too, but I don't expect Kabam to take any responsibility.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/195847/captain-marvel-abyss-update#latest
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    MikeHock said:

Yeah, Kabam already said they're not gonna compensate anyone that was $*@!'d over by another Abyss bug. I could use those revives back too, but I don't expect Kabam to take any responsibility.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/195847/captain-marvel-abyss-update#latest

Yea.. they also said the 6.4 rewards weren't going to be changed initially as well..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    I’m haven’t try it it even I’m don’t think it fair to people don’t get anything back because abyss was a lot of broken at the start even ægon was broken for mouchs. To
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    I’m just worried there wil tourn it back and said that the compensation for it and be a one of the hardest fight In happy I’m didn’t try he but I’m kind wish I’m hard done it but no ægon no point now I’m Hav ægon more resone to rush to it but only 2k unit not gone cout it and any advice wil be happy.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★

Nope, should i get compensation too for not trying Abys? Even though i would of if she wasn't Bugged.

Kabam rightfully won't give out compensation.

Regards,
    Dr Supreme Leader x

Irrelevant. If you didn't use items then you won't get compensation.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Continual opportunities to make things right and they give the middle finger. Honestly, it feels like they're actually trying to sabotage this game....

It really does, I mean they can’t even bring themselves to compensate players who spent huge amounts of units because of a bug on their end, and it’s nit another minor bug, it made what should’ve been one of the easiest fights one of the hardest
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

Nope, should i get compensation too for not trying Abys? Even though i would of if she wasn't Bugged.

Regards,
    Dr Supreme Leader x

Some use less and still get the same amount of Compensation. That's another side of that worm hole. Lol.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Regards,
    Dr Supreme Leader x

Some use less and still get the same amount of Compensation. That's another side of that worm hole. Lol.
    We know they have the capacity to see how many items we used for something from the cull namor thing, even though it wasn’t right initially they worked out how many sig stones we used and things, and the amount of people that did abyss is likely far lower than the amount that sold cull and namor, so they could work it out if they decided they want to actually make the community happy for once
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Regards,
    Dr Supreme Leader x

We know they have the capacity to see how many items we used for something from the cull namor thing, even though it wasn’t right initially they worked out how many sig stones we used and things, and the amount of people that did abyss is likely far lower than the amount that sold cull and namor, so they could work it out if they decided they want to actually make the community happy for once
    I'm just saying, these things typically go by a generic package. We've seen enough to know. Some people are happy, others used much more.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    This is the CLASSIC example of exactly when compensation should rightly be given. When there is a bug in the game, Kabam acknowledges and then rectifies said bug, there ABSOLUTELY should be compensation to those who were punished by the existence of said bug. It would be easy to do too, they can find everyone who fought this fight before the bug was fixed and compensate them a set number (maybe 15 L2 revives)for each fight with CMM (15x for those who did it one time, 30x for those who did it twice).

What should happen and what will happen often aren't one and the same. Unfortunately I doubt we will get compensated, even though there is no ethical reason why we wouldn't be.

The only folks hating on the OP are either the usual group who blindly disagree with anything critical of the company or those who haven't actually fought this fight and were punished as a result.
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 104
    If the content was bugged and players could walk through the Abyss fights your damn sure kabam would say you exploited a bug and remove the rewards
    On this occasion Kabam have exploited a bug, people seem to forget that these items cost money. some people would have wasted allot of money, in the £100s to clear the Abyss
    Kabam have the data and could easily work out the average items used and compensate people who fought CMM when the fight was not working as intended
This discussion has been closed.