**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collectors/Whales, How many units have you spent on exclusive 2 stars this month?

K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Collectors/Whales, How many units have you spent on exclusive 2 stars this month? 49 votes

<500
69%
NikoBravoPrimmer79FallencircusColleenAspenCassyezgoingMad_Titan_21Manav_preet0808redsoxpatsfan89TheRealmKeeperPrylankAtzerus72TimeGenesisThicco_ModeCtfz35Skinnyfatboy82PastorAmericaFiiNCHMasterpuff 34 votes
500-1000
12%
JP1119Sundance_2099WorknprogressBrokenPImpDaddyFluffy_paws 6 votes
1000-3000
4%
jdrum663Silver_Saga 2 votes
>3000
12%
arsjumOGAvengerFrostyNickelEdeuinkMathgeekEvanMayhem 6 votes
Don't remind me
2%
Ryse 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Had an option for 0. Don't know why it disappeared upon posting. What can you do.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Zero lol
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    500-1000
    750. I bought ten and pulled Falcon, Kamala and Sealth Spidey. Duped some exclusives I already had. I've pulled 3 others in the daily ones: Classic Cap Marvel, Ms Marvel (lol) and Elektra as well as duping a couple other exclusives I already had.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    <500
    Bought like three cause why not
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I haven't spent units on them but was enjoying getting them from the ops and rifts. Thought that stealth spiderman could be good for v4 but I just finished the 2* part this morning without using him. Actually, I did use 2* Thing a bit... was he from this month? I don't remember.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Menkent said:

I haven't spent units on them but was enjoying getting them from the ops and rifts. Thought that stealth spiderman could be good for v4 but I just finished the 2* part this morning without using him. Actually, I did use 2* Thing a bit... was he from this month? I don't remember.

Thing was available earlier but what makes this month interesting was that it wasn't just select champs they made available .. It was all of them (well from before 2020). Usually when they do something like this it is only a select group made available like during Gwenpool goes to the movies.
  • Options
    MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    edited May 2020
    On the last day of this event im going to check who I'm still missing and whale out. I need that 2* doom and warlock
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    <500
    I have spent 0 and plan on spending zero. I will probably just hoard them and then forget about the crystals entirely.
  • Options
    EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25
    >3000
    Wouldn’t consider myself a whale but I saved up units for about 4 months and spent it all on (and still am) on junior and senior crystals.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Why does it matter how much other ppl spend and what they spend it on? I'm sure some ppl will complain in the future that they have an unfair advantage in a 2* event because they have champs others don't.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Zero. I'm a F2P. With all these new champions I think they may be planning another variant 4

People will end up demanding nexus for the 2* :lol:

I any case even If I were a whale or a 2* collector I wouldn't buy until the end given the fact we are receiving a daily crystal for free.
  • Options

Wouldn’t consider myself a whale but I saved up units for about 4 months and spent it all on (and still am) on junior and senior crystals.

We need more people like you in this game. Play how you want and have fun!
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

Where do you buy these crystals? i don’t see them anywhere. Not that i want to waste my units on 2* but just curious to see

They're in the Intel tab of the Store, where you buy the Rift Detectors and stuff. You can buy the JR or SR crystal for 50 units.
  • Options

K00shMaan said:

_Sham_ said:

Where do you buy these crystals? i don’t see them anywhere. Not that i want to waste my units on 2* but just curious to see

They're in the Intel tab of the Store, where you buy the Rift Detectors and stuff. You can buy the JR or SR crystal for 50 units.
    75 units actually
    Friendly reminder to myself to fact check before spewing lies lol
  • Options
    JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    <500
    Dormammu? Okay, I'm gonna hoard units and splash on those crystals in these last few days... been searching for Dormammu for 2 years now.