**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season Breaks

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
Need to be reconsidered 2 weeks isnt enough time to recharge from a burnout and not to mention makes it hard to find replacement in time for new seasons.

Use to be 4 week break what happened to that and wish wars were 10 not 12 seems a bit overkill on that dont you think

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    2 weeks is fine, you have 6 wars you can play however you want. If your alliance or bg needs a break, just go though middle section only. You'll still need at least the losing rewards to help with AQ donations or even boosts.

As for recruiting, good leader and officers get ahead on recruiting, so 2 weeks is definitely enough time. I always suggest over recruiting just because of those last minute jumpers.
  • Yeah I could have used another week off of wars.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

2 weeks is fine, you have 6 wars you can play however you want. If your alliance or bg needs a break, just go though middle section only. You'll still need at least the losing rewards to help with AQ donations or even boosts.

As for recruiting, good leader and officers get ahead on recruiting, so 2 weeks is definitely enough time. I always suggest over recruiting just because of those last minute jumpers.

What you said about recruiting is such rubbish lol. Getting ahead on recruitment doesn't mean **** if the number of alliances looking for a member is 29 times more than the number of people looking for an alliance. Especially if members leave on short notice. Also, if you over recruit and noone leaves, what happens to the person who you told you would give a spot? If he stays in his old alliance, same thing happens to another player. In the end, someone gets screwed over.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Arifutera said:

@_ASDF_
    The issue with disabling it completely is no loyalty for a week, we still need to pay loyalty for AQ, there is no way to get loyalty other than AW to cover the donations.

that's the tail wagging the dog. The game shouldn't force people to play a game mode to pay for the privelage of playoffs another (boring as hell) game mode. This is a huge problem they need to address. Turn off donations, or give us ways to get large chunks of loyalty in other ways

What you said about recruiting is such rubbish lol. Getting ahead on recruitment doesn't mean **** if the number of alliances looking for a member is 29 times more than the number of people looking for an alliance. Especially if members leave on short notice. Also, if you over recruit and noone leaves, what happens to the person who you told you would give a spot? If he stays in his old alliance, same thing happens to another player. In the end, someone gets screwed over.

I never promise anyone a spot unless it's from someone who told me they were leaving. If you're honest about your situation, then recruits will be there, at least they have been for me.

All I know is getting ahead in recruiting has worked for me. It's about being smart to know what you need.

The problem is finding players with suitable prestige and/or skill that want to do AW. Lot of players especially those used to high tier wars don’t want to do AW. I plan to skip AW this season...maybe jump in one for the last 5 wars ....maybe.....wait would that make me a merc?
    That's exactly why getting ahead in recruiting matters, especially the higher the alliances you're in.