**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1.995 units for 3.600 alfa 2 fragments!Is this real life?

JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401 β˜…
I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Offer on sale...
Original price?
1.995 units for 3.600 alfa 2 fragments
Came on kabam,you are not even trying
This is just lazy

Comments

• JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401 β˜…
    And before you ask the answer is NO,this is not a Photoshop thing(Don't even know how to work on those programs),this is a real screen shot πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€―
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401 β˜…
    Giz said:

WOW what a sale...buy buy buy :*

It reminds me those wish offers.
    It was 2000€,now is 20€
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Marketing! Makes you think you are getting a great deal. Like if a car dealership says $10,000 off MSRP. You aren't really get 10k off.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jokepool said:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Offer on sale...
    Original price?
    1.995 units for 3.600 alfa 2 fragments
    Came on kabam,you are not even trying
    This is just lazy

It is real. Kabam valued their digital product that much before, just a few month ago.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That original price is a fake number to make the deal look good, it’s shady but clever marketing which might catch a few unsuspecting newer players
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow! T2A are worth 6.5 Odins! I’m filthy rich!!!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A R5 champ has 10 T2A invested, that’s 65 Odins worth in each R5 just for the T2A used! By this metric, my account may be worth over $1,000,000!

Not with these slashed prices... It was worth $1,000,000. Now it's only worth $135,338. You lost a lot of money with this sale.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A R5 champ has 10 T2A invested, that’s 65 Odins worth in each R5 just for the T2A used! By this metric, my account may be worth over $1,000,000!

Not with these slashed prices... It was worth $1,000,000. Now it's only worth $135,338. You lost a lot of money with this sale.
    Damn, Kabam needs to stop with the discounts. I almost flew to Dubai after I figured out my MCOC net worth. Maybe I can go see an opera or something after these discounted prices.