**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do I only pull 5* cyclops...

I have pulled 20 5 * champions and 7 of them have been cyclops... It is impossible to play this game is I only pull the same garbage champion.

Comments

• HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
    Maybe someday he’ll get buffed and you’ll be happy with your sig 120 cyclops. I pulled red cyclops 4 times in a row from the 5 star crystal. I got so frustrated I almost saved up for the feature crystal just to avoid him. Now I’m happier with the 6 star shards I get from duping him
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Which Cyclops is it?
  • Torro8181Torro8181 Posts: 9
    I have both and both duped. But the main one is the Blue one.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    @Torro8181

Are you Kabam Miike’s alt? 😏
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Harpener said:

Maybe someday he’ll get buffed and you’ll be happy with your sig 120 cyclops. I pulled red cyclops 4 times in a row from the 5 star crystal. I got so frustrated I almost saved up for the feature crystal just to avoid him. Now I’m happier with the 6 star shards I get from duping him

yep, most champs of old are going to get buffed to some degree, either by synergy or full rework. Kabam (hopefully) knows that there is a huge gap in the abilities in this game. Also, he's not the worst guy in those crystals, just not as good as the others
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    you are pulling other champs, and you will pull other champs eventually, not just cyclops. just wait.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Torro8181 said:

I have pulled 20 5 * champions and 7 of them have been cyclops... It is impossible to play this game is I only pull the same garbage champion.

Answer this, @Kabam Miike
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    If they would just add a way to get Prowess stacks like emma frost he could be very useful with his unblockable SPs and it would do decent damage. Such a simple buff.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Torro8181 said:

He has chosen you. You are his master.
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    Kabam support says it best...KabamRNG with give u terrible champs for months so that when you finally pull a decent champ, you'll be sooooooooooo happy!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Torro8181 said:

I have saved up for the featured crystal and pulled him from that too...

lol..imagine pulling Iron Patriot and Superior Iron Man from featured 5* crystals😂
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46
    I feel your pain. Out of more than a hundred available 6* champs, I’ve pulled 6* red cyclops three times so far.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    bm3epps said:

Torro8181 said:

I have saved up for the featured crystal and pulled him from that too...

lol..imagine pulling Iron Patriot and Superior Iron Man from featured 5* crystals😂
    Imagine pulling a dupe on your 5* P2099 from a featured 5 and pulling Iron Patriot from a basic
    That's me
    Oh well at least it was from rift
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Torro8181 said:

I take it all back... I humbly accept my 5* cyclops and the iso it provides. I will give it all to my 1st 6* champion, Namor!

If you're serious, then congrats!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    He’s effective in aq and aw don’t worry. You’ll crush anyone In your way. But honestly I feel really bad for you. Hope you get a 6* Corvus.
  • Torro8181Torro8181 Posts: 9
    UPDATE: I bought the incursion crystal with doom and guilly 2099. And with only a 10% chance to pull him, I did! Number 8 for my cyclops...
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe my math is off, but if you "only" pulled Cyclops from 5* crystals and you have 20 5* pulls, you would have 20 Cyclops pulls, not 7. Anyway it's hard to know how serious to take someone when they counterdict themself in own post.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Are you related to Mike somehow?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Torro8181 said:

No worries. You’ll pull him as a 6-star soon enough. I have a sig 40 Red Cyclops and an unawakened Blue, both as 6 stars.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    You think that's bad.. My heart dropped when I pulled these lol. Almost quit the game