**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why do I only pull 5* cyclops...

I have pulled 20 5 * champions and 7 of them have been cyclops... It is impossible to play this game is I only pull the same garbage champion.

Comments

• HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
    Maybe someday he’ll get buffed and you’ll be happy with your sig 120 cyclops. I pulled red cyclops 4 times in a row from the 5 star crystal. I got so frustrated I almost saved up for the feature crystal just to avoid him. Now I’m happier with the 6 star shards I get from duping him
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Which Cyclops is it?
  • Torro8181Torro8181 Posts: 9
    I have both and both duped. But the main one is the Blue one.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    @Torro8181

Are you Kabam Miike’s alt? 😏
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Harpener said:

Maybe someday he’ll get buffed and you’ll be happy with your sig 120 cyclops. I pulled red cyclops 4 times in a row from the 5 star crystal. I got so frustrated I almost saved up for the feature crystal just to avoid him. Now I’m happier with the 6 star shards I get from duping him

yep, most champs of old are going to get buffed to some degree, either by synergy or full rework. Kabam (hopefully) knows that there is a huge gap in the abilities in this game. Also, he's not the worst guy in those crystals, just not as good as the others
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    you are pulling other champs, and you will pull other champs eventually, not just cyclops. just wait.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Torro8181 said:

I have pulled 20 5 * champions and 7 of them have been cyclops... It is impossible to play this game is I only pull the same garbage champion.

Answer this, @Kabam Miike
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    If they would just add a way to get Prowess stacks like emma frost he could be very useful with his unblockable SPs and it would do decent damage. Such a simple buff.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Torro8181 said:

He has chosen you. You are his master.
  • GizGiz Posts: 131
    Kabam support says it best...KabamRNG with give u terrible champs for months so that when you finally pull a decent champ, you'll be sooooooooooo happy!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Torro8181 said:

I have saved up for the featured crystal and pulled him from that too...

lol..imagine pulling Iron Patriot and Superior Iron Man from featured 5* crystals😂
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46
    I feel your pain. Out of more than a hundred available 6* champs, I’ve pulled 6* red cyclops three times so far.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    bm3epps said:

Torro8181 said:

I have saved up for the featured crystal and pulled him from that too...

lol..imagine pulling Iron Patriot and Superior Iron Man from featured 5* crystals😂
    Imagine pulling a dupe on your 5* P2099 from a featured 5 and pulling Iron Patriot from a basic
    That's me
    Oh well at least it was from rift
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Torro8181 said:

I take it all back... I humbly accept my 5* cyclops and the iso it provides. I will give it all to my 1st 6* champion, Namor!

If you're serious, then congrats!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    He’s effective in aq and aw don’t worry. You’ll crush anyone In your way. But honestly I feel really bad for you. Hope you get a 6* Corvus.
  • Torro8181Torro8181 Posts: 9
    UPDATE: I bought the incursion crystal with doom and guilly 2099. And with only a 10% chance to pull him, I did! Number 8 for my cyclops...
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe my math is off, but if you "only" pulled Cyclops from 5* crystals and you have 20 5* pulls, you would have 20 Cyclops pulls, not 7. Anyway it's hard to know how serious to take someone when they counterdict themself in own post.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Are you related to Mike somehow?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Torro8181 said:

No worries. You’ll pull him as a 6-star soon enough. I have a sig 40 Red Cyclops and an unawakened Blue, both as 6 stars.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    You think that's bad.. My heart dropped when I pulled these lol. Almost quit the game