**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance Tickets [Merged Threads]

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
my alliance run one bg of map7 and two bgs of map6.
until now we could've split the donations which between all 30 members. that was the least map6's guys could do to help the map7's guys as everyone get the same rewards.
so now with the ticket system, map7 guys need to pay more???
thank you for making things worst.

i don't buy it!! maybe you should find a solution for this first
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    totally agree, they should at leaset make the tickets with same price in Alliance
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Because those who merc'd in their dues get it back. It's pretty well thought out, though has some consequences and a whole lot of data gathering.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I think it's **** that we are getting these tickets for maps we have never run. We are a map 5 alliance only and now everything our treasury had is gone and will be given useless tickets. At least splitting the treasury gold between 30 woulda given us approx. 400k gold each.

I am in the same boat as you, where my alliance never has and likely never will do map 6 and 7 on a regular basis.
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    edited May 2020
    BTW, good call on the free map 5, but big fail on the refunding as tickets. :/
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    It's not like we ever get Donations back anyway. Even when the Ally closes, it stays there.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,574 ★★★★
    So in the roadmap that the CCP has received it says that alliance tickets are coming. There are some great reasons but what is ‘resource loading’ never heard of it in the past, what is this?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    My alliance has 58 million in gold. When it comes to high tier 5 and 6 star rank ups a little over a million gold each is not that much unfortunately.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same boat as you here. Very poorly thought out change from Kabam again.

Split the treasury in 30 between player in the alliance when the change go live. Pretty easy and obvious solution...
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    edited May 2020
    Map 5 players should get a refund of donations, not tickets
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Knorr7227 said:

Map 5 players should get a refund of donations, not tickets

They are refunding your donations in tickets if you only do map 5 you have no need for tickets....
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    I actually love that I can choose to use excess gold to pay for entry to map 7. I’m a supporter of this move for a variety of reasons.