**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ever seen a r3 6* diablo

KnationKnation Posts: 529 ★★★

“Drops mic”

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Bruh
    Why tough? Prestige? Or do you enjoy playing him?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    😱😱😱😱😱😱
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    Always rank up champs you enjoy playing
    My 5 star diablo is going to rank 3 and 4 soon as well
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You mad bro, but fair play! It’s nice to see someone led by the heart not the meta. Thanks for being a permanent Diablo duel target too
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Awesome
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Any champ rank high enough can be good enough, even if its Diablo.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Diablo has high damage and very good poison resistance and regeneration as well If you use Suicides then Diablo will not be trash.He works great but benefits alot from suicides.Plus placing him in defence is also not a bad option and again I am saying with suicides he shines alot.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Hmmm. Seems like some people just don’t understand that it’s better to rank up good champions rather than bad ones. 😔

Some people don’t understand that people get unlucky and can rankup for prestige and enjoyment
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It’s just personal preference and nothing to judge indeed. Just like some people are willing to spent huge sum of money on vintage car, the maintenance cost is high enough to buy many new cars.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I have now.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Level him up so we can see whether or not you're just a photoshop troll.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Level him up so we can see whether or not you're just a photoshop troll.

I don’t think he’s a troll, have you seen the profile pic