**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MY FAITH IS RESTORED!!!!!

SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Guys, this is hell of a day. A bit of background.... I have been cavalier for almost one year but I couldn't even complete 6.2. I didn't have the right counter. 6.2.5 was the one I completed last, that was 9 months ago, maybe 10. I spent thousands of units to try and take down the champion in 6.2.6 but failed Now I finally got Morningstar 45 days ago and I was kinda excited coz I had finally found a great counter. I awakened her and took her straight to rank 4, instead of ghost and human torch, which btw were both awakened. Then came the news that she is getting nerfed. I farmed at many units as possible. And then took her to rank 5 and went straight in and damn!!! She is just like a cheat code to that fight. I finally got through the drought.

Moreover I got hell amazing rewards!!

This is my biggest achievement yet!
Thanks for reading, hope you have a fantastic day

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    great job man and nice story! hanging tough. B)
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Congratulations! I also did it this month, with capIW.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Quick, 100% it before the nerf goes live
  • SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71

Yeah I don't think I am gonna explore it any time soon, will work on 6.3 completion.🙃
    Haji_Saab said:

Greekhit said:

A “cheat code” that future players won’t have. Fairness and equity at its finest. Well done for ur accomplishment and nice pulls 👍

Her base kit is still very good counter for him.... don’t need the cheat heal tbh
    But the cheat heal is the factor that makes her so great for this match probably.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Congrats!!
    I have a 6-Star Morningstar, so hopefully I can land a sinister counter so I can complete 6.2 before she gets nerfed.

All the best mate
    edited May 2020
    Hendross said:

Congratulations! I also did it this month, with capIW.

I wish I had caiw, but anyways congratulations to you too

great job man and nice story! hanging tough. B)

Thanks mate
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Congrats to the OP!
    Greekhit said:

A “cheat code” that future players won’t have. Fairness and equity at its finest. Well done for ur accomplishment and nice pulls 👍

Not a great deal of help as she's new and not widespread but Sorcerer Supreme is built for this fight from her base kit. Regen on block, armor break and slow witt nullify aura. I beat 6.2.6 with her at r4 about a week ago.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

I got it done just today too
    Congratulations to you!
    This is the team that I used

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    There is no Nerf
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    He's very easy with CAP IW and Hulk synergy for reduced block damage
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited May 2020

Yeah I don't think I am gonna explore it any time soon, will work on 6.3 completion.🙃
    Hey man congrats, but if you can't 100% before the update comes try do the No Retreat path atleast, I 100% a couple weeks ago with Morningstar and she is awesome as you know, but for that fight specifically you need her.

Also, not sure how many units you spend this time around but if you do paths back to back you save a lot, I 100% in one day and spent 1000 total (including No Retreat)
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    What Nerf (AKA BugFix) they do to her?

There is no Nerf

HaHaHa wow your so funny you should be a comedian!!!
    I'm fully serious, anyone who claims Nerf needs to go back and read the definition of an Nerf. No changes are bieng made to the Champions,
    BWCV/MS is Not a Nerf
    Neither is Corvus

What Nerf (AKA BugFix) they do to her?

Stopped her from regenerating an insane amount of health
    To be fair she shouldn’t be doing it anyway, the problem is it took Kabam this long to realize it wasn’t working, and they only found out from a salty potato chip on the forums
    Exactly, and people are overselling it by calling it a Nerf.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

There is no Nerf

I'm fully serious, anyone who claims Nerf needs to go back and read the definition of an Nerf. No changes are bieng made to the Champions,
    BWCV/MS is Not a Nerf
    Neither is Corvus
    No changes being made on the champions? So BWCV and MS can still heal against 6.2 Champion? 🤣
    Also, learn what Nerf means: Cause to be weak and ineffective. It was a bug but it’s definitely a nerf also. Think before rush to speak.
    Greekhit said:

There is no Nerf

BWCV/MS is Not a Nerf
    Neither is Corvus
    No changes being made on the champions? So BWCV and MS can still heal against 6.2 Champion? 🤣

The only change bieng made is to the fight, so they cant heal when not dealing damage anymore which they were never supposed to be able to do in the first place.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Isn’t that making them less effective in that fight? Yes. This is the definition of a nerf. Being a bug fix doesn’t mean it isn’t a nerf also.
    Greekhit said:

Isn’t that making them less effective in that fight? Yes. This is the definition of a nerf. Being a bug fix doesn’t mean it isn’t a nerf also.

No a Nerf is a change to an intended ability, this is not an intended ability. Plus they are not making this change until they have also toned down the fight.