**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else feel stuck

13»

Comments

• Options
    redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    So then you are using bots then. I grinded the arena every day for months and that does nada for the bs content.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Adding challenge is the correct answer. Whether it is well done or not, that's another topics.
    You don't need a "crazy sized roster". You need skills, knowledge, and a variety of champions to do so.
    If you are not ready, then don't do it. If you can't do it, then you are not ready yet.

BS. You need a large roster. You can’t say your needs skill’ when 2-3 champs can successfully pull off each noded lane.

How much of act 6 have you completed? If it’s 100%... screen shot that lol
    As I said earlier, it's 100% on a free 2 play account. That isn't even near impossible to do, don't know why you would want a screenshot that you can get anywhere.
    I did a lot of revive farming, just that. No unit usage involved as well
    You farmed revives and used no units? How many hours?
    It was across the entire act 6, while still was being released. I didn't dedicated a day or a specific time to farm them, they just came across as I got the opportunity.
    I could farm 3 or 4 per day, just when I was spending my energy or doing solo events. 15 revives would be enough for 3/4 paths om chapters 3/4, deppending on the difficulty.

redm4n said:

Anyone that says they did 100% F2P, i show you either a liar or a cheater. The content is too set up for failure for that to be possible in this amount of time

Or, just someome who actually knows how to play, has experience with the game, and doesn't rush it in one day.
    Each chapter took months to be released. It gave enough time fully explore each one, while waiting for another one to be released.
    You have many videos across the internet of paths being done itemless. You even have an youtuber that did it as a free 2 play player as well, and even did chapter 2 without a single revive or potion.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You definitely don’t need to spend to explore Act 6. Other than some casual coincidental spending during completion and buying some units on Spring Cleaning for the t4 Class Catalysts, I have not spent any money on units for exploration. I got all the units and revives from grinding arena and solo objectives.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    redm4n said:

So then you are using bots then. I grinded the arena every day for months and that does nada for the bs content.

Then it’s not a unit or resource matter, but a skill issue. Get good.
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Adding challenge is the correct answer. Whether it is well done or not, that's another topics.
    You don't need a "crazy sized roster". You need skills, knowledge, and a variety of champions to do so.
    If you are not ready, then don't do it. If you can't do it, then you are not ready yet.

BS. You need a large roster. You can’t say your needs skill’ when 2-3 champs can successfully pull off each noded lane.

How much of act 6 have you completed? If it’s 100%... screen shot that lol
    As I said earlier, it's 100% on a free 2 play account. That isn't even near impossible to do, don't know why you would want a screenshot that you can get anywhere.
    I did a lot of revive farming, just that. No unit usage involved as well
    You farmed revives and used no units? How many hours?
    It was across the entire act 6, while still was being released. I didn't dedicated a day or a specific time to farm them, they just came across as I got the opportunity.
    I could farm 3 or 4 per day, just when I was spending my energy or doing solo events. 15 revives would be enough for 3/4 paths om chapters 3/4, deppending on the difficulty.

redm4n said:

Anyone that says they did 100% F2P, i show you either a liar or a cheater. The content is too set up for failure for that to be possible in this amount of time

Or, just someome who actually knows how to play, has experience with the game, and doesn't rush it in one day.
    Each chapter took months to be released. It gave enough time fully explore each one, while waiting for another one to be released.
    You have many videos across the internet of paths being done itemless. You even have an youtuber that did it as a free 2 play player as well, and even did chapter 2 without a single revive or potion.
    Gonna go ahead and tip my hat. If you did that ( @xNig you too) with as minimal pots as possible.

I’m not too far behind. Taking my time. Got a couple more rank ups to do. Not having Namor, Ægon or Torch has slowed me up.

I did some spending in 6.2... mostly because I was angry and didn’t have doom at that point which would’ve helped with the champion. Usually I take a shot at a lane after watching a couple videos. Don’t revive unless I do well out of the gate haha.

I need to go allianceless for a AW season again, too hard to push with all that and AQ.
    All the best. It’s really not that tough once it’s planned out. Granted, there ARE some BS fights, but overall still alright.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Additionally, I had around 20, if not less, 5-star champions at rank 5 when I finished exploring act 6.

Up to now, I still don't have Aegon, Nick Fury, Namor, Dr. Doom, Warlock as 5 or 6-stars champions as well.
    Mostly used Quake and Ghost as main champions, although they didn't worked across every scenario
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I went over the top on that insult. Sorry willowisp. Sometimes I get carried away.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Additionally, I had around 20, if not less, 5-star champions at rank 5 when I finished exploring act 6.

Up to now, I still don't have Aegon, Nick Fury, Namor, Dr. Doom, Warlock as 5 or 6-stars champions as well.
    Mostly used Quake and Ghost as main champions, although they didn't worked across every scenario

I’m at 89% completion for Act 6 (12 paths left in 6.4) and I’m at 14 r5s and 4 r2 six stars. Only three of my r2s get used (Ghost, Sentinel, and Sym, Corvus isn’t great for Act 6 or at least he’s not great for me) and only 8-10 of my r5s get used (Sparkles, Fury, Starky, Thing, Colossus, Doom, and Sunspot mainly get used for everything with Ægon and Havok coming in for specific paths and Mister Fantastic coming in solely for synergies or careful study passives in boss fights. Ant-Man is solely for the Ghost synergy unfortunately and Venom and Ronin are mostly on AW defense for now). When I have to, I use r4s. Doc Voodoo works wonders even at r4, Stealthy was useful for the Hydra boss, Domino with trinity was good for the Pull path, Mister Sinister for reversed controls (I suck at reverse control and I hate Mister Sinister, it was an incredibly painful rank up), r4 Ghost for when I want to save revives on a Ghost path or boss (like Vivified and the 6.4.1 Iceman), and then Angela and Heimdall for their synergy. My point is that even r4s can put in a lot of work in Act 6, even in 6.4. I became Cavalier with only r4s, took down 6.2.6 Champion with r4 CapIW, and used Doc Voodoo to clear the entire Gimme Path in 6.4.1 except for the VtD. I think it’s actually possible to do at least an initial completion of Act 6 with only r4s if you are skilled, though you will have to revive of course.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

I’m at 19 5/65s. So pretty similar. I think I need to get quake down. She’s been benched at R4. I’m sitting on enough material to R5 3 more champs... so it’s totally a possibility. It really would help to have one more champ for fights like DH in 6.4. Although I’ve watched a few NF solos. I’ll just need to practice.
    I just took my Quake to R5 and have been trying to get good with her for the first time. Do it. I'm far from an exert with her but she has already done fights item free that would have cost me revives without her. Haven't taken her to war yet but will soon.
  • Options

You don't need to spend money to complete act 6.
    If you have free time, you can always farm resources, such as revives and potions. And when you have enough, you can do an additional path or two in act 6.

Time is money
    Then don’t play the game since you need to spend time to clear AQ, AW and quests too. Sheesh.
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

I’m at 19 5/65s. So pretty similar. I think I need to get quake down. She’s been benched at R4. I’m sitting on enough material to R5 3 more champs... so it’s totally a possibility. It really would help to have one more champ for fights like DH in 6.4. Although I’ve watched a few NF solos. I’ll just need to practice.
    Soloed him all the way with Medusa. It’s pretty easy once you get the rhythm down.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Dark hawk can be done with dusa or vision ark, or it takes about 3/4 revives with a r2 corvus and blocking his lvl1. As long as u can intercept at start (something those lacking skill prob want nerf’d) then it pretty straight forward
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

xNig said:

_ASDF_ said:

Soloed him all the way with Medusa. It’s pretty easy once you get the rhythm down.
    🤦‍♂️ Forgot about her. Just took her to R4 too.
    R4 won’t cut it. The block damage is too high from his sp1. R5 will get the solo and end around 30-40% HP if you go in with full life. The hardest part is the front where you need to get shatter up. Once it’s up, it’s easy.
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

xNig said:

_ASDF_ said:

xNig said:

_ASDF_ said:

🤦‍♂️ Forgot about her. Just took her to R4 too.
    R4 won’t cut it. The block damage is too high from his sp1. R5 will get the solo and end around 30-40% HP if you go in with full life. The hardest part is the front where you need to get shatter up. Once it’s up, it’s easy.
    Thanks. Hmmm. R5 her or quake first lol. Going to have to look ahead and see who’s needed more.
    Both. I R5ed Medusa solely for Darkhawk and the Hydra Adaptoid in 6.4. Afterwards, I found her very useful in handling G99 and Warlock on Flow for AW. It’s almost a guaranteed solo if I don’t slip up.

I got Quake 1-2 months back. Also very useful against Flow.