**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally tried it

GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
So I finally tried The Champion boss, and jumped the gun by not really practicing. I have a 6* SS so the fight before the 10% was not that bad. The 10% though broke me, end up spending on units and still didn't pass him. What all did you guys that have beat him done to prepare for that fight?

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    First find a The Champion to duel and practice on the try to practice dexxing his sp2 and sp1 I would also recommend using a champ with high block proficiency just it can he keeps striking to your block
  • spivs007spivs007 Posts: 8
    Work on getting him cornered too. He’s easier to manage in the corner
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    i used sym supreme too for the 90% health and took him down easily till his last 10%...real mvp for 90% of the fight...for the final 10% i think from the current champs capiw is really good ...he keeps champion's unstoppable in check and has high block prof...ive heard people in my alliance say doom works good as well but cant comment as i dont have him...but yea capiw and sym supreme got me through with very little revives and potions
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    OP find a champion duel as stated like a 6* and then fight him with a 3* version of whoever you plan to use for the last 10%. Not only can you practice the dexes but you'll learn the kind of allowances you'll get as one combo would kill your 3*. I did this for a little over a week before I went in on him.
  • Thank you guys for advice! I found a duel target so definitely gonna practice that for awhile while I save up resources. Yeah I gotta be more confident with the fight too, I was able to get two dex of when I fought him but couldn't get past the 3rd dex