**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Intel with real money?!?!?!?

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Who cares?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    They did lead us to believe certain assumptions with the initial Announcement, while I guess not technically ruling it out.

Maximum Intel that can be GATHERED over the coarse of the event.
    Well, they did leave themselves an “opening” by saying Gathered, since the new Intel would be BOUGHT not Gathered.

And in 2nd pic, I would think they would still have to abide by an 18 Epic Limit (I don't see any “wiggle room” in that statement). Which would still allow someone who bought the Chronometer to get more entries and still be under that Limit (16 instead of 13, if the person earlier calculated correctly that potential extra could be up to 1500 Intel).

But if someone DID NOT buy the Chrono, they will hopefully still be limited to that 18 Epic Maximum (although I guess they could use purchased Intel to run some Master level Rifts after their 18 Epic Rift limit has been reached).

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Their is defense stuff in this game locked behind a wall (ex. 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister fight) but this is intel bonus is so small you could barely go into a t4 rift with all the deals combined. This is not something to whine about. Their are a lot of problems with the game in its state but this is not one of em.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    They do this almost every time with the side events. The last week is always filled with deals, whether it’s extra intel, or back on valentines when they included the shattered heart crystals in the daily specials. It’s not anything new
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Even without reading the event description, I don't see why anyone would be surprised by this.

The paying players, and I am definitely not one of them, deserve to get what they are paying for.

If paying for things in the game didn't give them an advantage, they wouldn't pay. So the developers wouldn't make any money. So the game would end very quickly.

I don't think you need a business degree to see where that one was going....
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m not surprised by this but it sucks that it takes three purchases to even get an extra rift attempt. God forbid it be 235 instead of 210.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Dude I have been at this game only for a few months and even I can see that Kabam is trying to squeeze every cent possible out of the players. Why are you surprised at this?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    AouxWoux said:

Guys, I am not saying that everything is unfair. Instead I believe that paying people should get a advantage over who don't. But putting content against a paywall is something I am worried about. The grandmaster daily deals are absolutely hot garbage and dont want to buy them.

Everything you've said in this post contradicts this. Have you been worried for the past, almost 6 years? I feel like you wanted to complain about something but chose the wrong subject.