**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I just awakened my 6s Torch.
  • HegemoniahHegemoniah Posts: 13

You guys are lucky as hell with your 6 stars. I have a Sig 40 storm, and 3 other dupes.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Hegemoniah, awaken storm has good sp2 damage (so she isn’t that useless)..
    Emma Frost, Mephisto are very good champions, Mordo gains heavy by charging heavy, Elsa is a pain (degen damage), Annihilus, Champion are super annoying defenders, not to mention, Gulk, Doc Oct, Gamora, Spider-Gwen are pretty good, Dormammu has sp2 power control, Winter Soldier with Killmonger synergy is useful too.
    Deadpool x-force might be useful to you if you have 5* Capt Marvel movie and Nick Fury..
  • psp742 said:

Ginjabredmonta, I am the OP that created this thread.

How can I hijack my own thread, explain that?

I use it as an online record of the 6* I pulled from my first to current one.. I don’t remember reading kabam forum Limiting members from online records of their 6* pull.. if others want to share who they got or who is better champion.. it’s cool with me.

Oh snap, you're right and I'm completley blind. I thought I was on the first page and saw a different person as OP so I was just wondering. But hey, you've got some good pulls and hopefully they keep going good!
    Ok another update.. just got the daily cosmic cavalier deal and open my seventeenth 6*

Man-Thing
    Anyways tried another cavalier mirror move crystal and pulled my eighteenth 6*

Psylocke

Updated current 6* roster.. I am pretty happy with 6* from cavalier crystals.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    OP start from Oct 2019 with four 6* and then up to 17 after 7 months. That’s really amazing addition.

Normally I can only get one 6* in 2.5 months.
    I got a few of the Quiver ‘cavalier’ crystal and got mostly 3* and some 4*, finally on 23May, I pull my 3rd 6*

6* Mordo

So I guess I can use Mordo for AW.
    edited May 2020
    Another update, I guess I’m going to be hated..
    Lucky fourth 6* from ‘cavalier’ hour glass crystal
    6* Colossus (I was like no friggin way)

Nineteen 6* with my twentieth to come.

So it’s lucky 6* pulls: Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    the luck continues OP!
    What’s with the 6* luck? Obviously I’m not really complaining, I bought the daily cavalier mutant bundle and duped a 6*, technically twenty first, I duped Domino with one of my 6* basic pulls.

Psylocke

Psylocke just jumped up in the 6* ranks.

Please no hate.. I wish Lady Luck shines on you too.. please share who you pull.. 6* only. Thanks.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Thanks Mrspider568, if I use the synergy group you suggest, I pair them as: 6* Doc Oct, 6* Miles Morales and 5* Stark Spidey.. or 5* Spider og.

Thats a great synergy
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

My current 6 star roster, just pulled my 60th one for 20 perfect multiples of 3 for arena grinding.
    edited May 2020
    Akumaccb, you have plenty of 6* champions.. how long have you been playing? how many are from opening 6* basic (10k), 6* featured (15k), and cavalier crystal (300units). Did you think it is better to get 6* basic or featured champion crystal? Since I don’t get 6* shards as fast as I would like.. I do spend on the game, not whale amounts but decent spender.

haven’t gotten any 6* from the initial champion release bundles, but got five 6* from cavalier crystal.

If anyone ask is it worth it to become cavalier? Answer is yes.. Re͏w͏a͏rd much better than uncollected.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    you have some insane luck
    edited May 2020

you have some insane luck

Thanks SpideyFunko.

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    you get a six star in like every opening you do now lol
    Giodood_1 said:

you get a six star in like every opening you do now lol

Thanks Giodood. I had ‘uncollected’ title for more than a year but didn’t pursue becoming ‘cavalier’ I haven’t completed all the story mode yet. haven’t gone thru Labyrinth. I got motivated when my alliance mate got it.

I guess I just got lucky with my 6* pulls. I really hope y’all are as lucky or luckier than me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you to all military service men and women who served our great country to protect our liberty and freedoms..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Another boring update.. finally formed another 6* basic champion crystal..
    Twenty-third 6* was a trollover.. sigh

boink trollover from Corvus Glaive to Groot

I guess Groot balances out my good pulls.. hope groot gets buffed..