**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

<
    And now you just directly insulted me again lol. Genius move, really shows your moral and intellectual superiority here.

You are insulting in every post you call me coaty or ask if I’m tired. You even admitted it by explaining that’s how you treat a 9 month old. How ridiculous can you be to then pretend I’m not joining you in the pig stye for a wrestling match?

And it’s not just me, it’s almost anyone you disagree with or who disagrees with you and you’ve been doing it since you joined this forum. Troll.
    You can gave the last word if you like, but please try to be polite for a change.
    And this is rich, coming from you. You are easily the rudest poster on this forum.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

@UmbertoDelRio to be fair when he said "your lizard brain" he wasn't calling you lizard brain he was referring to your brain stem. It's responsible for primitive emotions (aggression, fear) and the fight or flight response.
    You probably missed the reference because you had your hackles up and weren't thinking straight.

Err... Our stem brain is responsible for the baseline functionality of our system. Fear for example comes from our cortex. Most emotions come from our limbic system iirc.

Our lizard brain is what allows you to take a deep breath to then rethink what you just said lmao.
    Cool story bro, but if I'm taking a deep breath then that's under my conscious control and not performed by my lizard brain.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    @UmbertoDelRio yeah we haven’t been putting up with this for the past two days, I was trying to put a mirror to you. And they are correct about the lizard brain; fight or flight.

There are your posts n the past ~36 hours. The explanation of you equating me to an infant is particularly sweet since it puts your past posts in context so thank you for that.

“ To be fair, though, sometimes my nephew reacts the same way when he's hungry as when he's tired, so maybe you should have a snack before taking a little nap? Again, not saying you're a child, especially not a baby, although your insults make you look a bit like a toddler at this point. We're human, our brains need a certain baseline nourishment and energy level to function appropriately.

There's no difference there between us as adults and my little nephew as a baby. He was merely a good means for comparison, since he's a bit more honest when he's needy and grumpy.”

“Again, slowly, carefully, don't turn off your brain after the first few words:“

“I'm currently looking after my 9 months old nephew. When he's tired he also doesn't understand what's happening around him. He flails his arms and if he could he probably would also resort to insults. We're all just humans. Good night, coaty. Get some rest.“

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1224344#Comment_1224344
    You are so eager to be contrarian it's just pathetic to be frank. Neither were we restricted to nor were we advised not to over-donate to our treasury in order to save up for future aq costs. This is a fact.

"B-b-b-b-b-ut tHe oPpoSiTe wAsn'T tHe cAsE eIthEr!"

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1224329#Comment_1224329
    Go to sleep coaty, you're obviously tired.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1224320#Comment_1224320
    Look, if you're tired or something, just go to bed.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1224288#Comment_1224288
    That's just such a silly leap in logic you made there just to make your contrarian position look intellectual

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1224279#Comment_1224279
    Let's try this again, slowly:
    We are completely f*cked over by this.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1224213#Comment_1224213
    Your comment however is exceptionally worthless in any regard.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1222726#Comment_1222726
    Your perspective on this is just really weird to me, not going to lie. Almost grounded weird.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

tafre said:

What I do not get most is the hype from the CCP. I know that the CCP members knew this was not something to respond to all the feedback but I genuinely do not understand why everybody was tweeting about it like it was insanely good. Don’t get me wrong some are good improvements, some are controversial but still decent improvements however why this amount of hype was built to make it seem like it was the next big thing is beyond me. Everybody was like “Kabam gave a CCP presentation!!!! 👀👀👀” and it led up being this, no offense CCP fellas but what did get you people to be excited like this?

We can’t trust the CCP to give accurate hype around announcements. It’s their job to get views and more people are likely to view it if it is perceived as positive.
    Actually in most cases it's not their "job" at all. Most of the CCP are just players that have careers/jobs outside of the game that got into YT, podcasts, etc... bc they love the game too.

Some of you have some ridiculous expectations from them. Also you have no idea what sort of discussions are actually had daily between them and the devs. If you think it's just them bootlicking constantly you're one jaded individual. They can give whatever feedback they want to the devs but that doesn't mean any of it will be acted on. Just bc a change hasn't been made in game doesn't mean it hasn't been asked for repeatedly.

And a few tweets about keeping an eye out for some upcoming changes is hardly what I call hype. Every single time I see people complaining about "hype" here, the only people to blame are the players bc they read into everything and let their own ridiculous expectations run wild. That's on you guys not kabam or the CCP.
    I didn’t say they were bootlickers, in fact it’d be pretty hard to try to make that argument for most of them. All I said was that we can’t trust them to give accurate hype around announcements. As far as I’m aware, some of the most popular members of the CCP do YouTube as their jobs (I don’t listen to MCOC podcasts or read blogs so I don’t really know about those ones) and they get more views if they hype up whatever information they get, even if it just click baiting the title. And that’s fine, I understand why, but it makes it hard to trust any of the hype they tried to build at times. To make it more annoying, Kabam has them sign non-disclosure agreements, so they can’t even talk about whatever they see unless they have explicit permission which is why people “read into everything” they make.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

tafre said:

What I do not get most is the hype from the CCP. I know that the CCP members knew this was not something to respond to all the feedback but I genuinely do not understand why everybody was tweeting about it like it was insanely good. Don’t get me wrong some are good improvements, some are controversial but still decent improvements however why this amount of hype was built to make it seem like it was the next big thing is beyond me. Everybody was like “Kabam gave a CCP presentation!!!! 👀👀👀” and it led up being this, no offense CCP fellas but what did get you people to be excited like this?

We can’t trust the CCP to give accurate hype around announcements. It’s their job to get views and more people are likely to view it if it is perceived as positive.
    Actually in most cases it's not their "job" at all. Most of the CCP are just players that have careers/jobs outside of the game that got into YT, podcasts, etc... bc they love the game too.

Some of you have some ridiculous expectations from them. Also you have no idea what sort of discussions are actually had daily between them and the devs. If you think it's just them bootlicking constantly you're one jaded individual. They can give whatever feedback they want to the devs but that doesn't mean any of it will be acted on. Just bc a change hasn't been made in game doesn't mean it hasn't been asked for repeatedly.

And a few tweets about keeping an eye out for some upcoming changes is hardly what I call hype. Every single time I see people complaining about "hype" here, the only people to blame are the players bc they read into everything and let their own ridiculous expectations run wild. That's on you guys not kabam or the CCP.
    I didn’t say they were bootlickers, in fact it’d be pretty hard to try to make that argument for most of them. All I said was that we can’t trust them to give accurate hype around announcements. As far as I’m aware, some of the most popular members of the CCP do YouTube as their jobs (I don’t listen to MCOC podcasts or read blogs so I don’t really know about those ones) and they get more views if they hype up whatever information they get, even if it just click baiting the title. And that’s fine, I understand why, but it makes it hard to trust any of the hype they tried to build at times. To make it more annoying, Kabam has them sign non-disclosure agreements, so they can’t even talk about whatever they see unless they have explicit permission which is why people “read into everything” they make.
    That's the best way to have it. NDAs prevent inaccurate hype and premature reactions.

They have put intel in the store. Seriously, people were joking that this was going to happen, and it actually did. Seriously, what the heck. They put the max earnable intel on the event description, but they add intel into the store for people to buy with real money? wow.

They've done the same for past Events. It's not that groundbreaking.
  • Options
    How can you say that? All we know is something is coming and they're excited about it.
  • Options
    Nothing exciting for you, perhaps. It's impossible to make everyone happy. In fact, some are just resentful and won't be satisfied with anything that comes out. That's the problem. Discontent breeds discontent.