**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you retire after this Nexus 6* pull?

iWantDaddyiWantDaddy Posts: 48
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike how come your RNG favors the worst and most useless champs in the game? I have 3 chances at a DECENT champ and these are my choices? All that time, money and hard work spent and this is the reward?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No idea what your family have to do with it lol.
  • iWantDaddyiWantDaddy Posts: 48
    Yea I selected one pic and somehow all were selected, I just noticed after I posted lmao smh @Championcritic
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Why quit, you've come too far, and spend too much time and effort collecting and building up your existing roster to let it all rot now haha
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    it’s kinda pointless if you quit

It’s not that it favors bad champions it’s that there is a massively disproportionate amount of crappy champions to good or even useable champions and the way they released 6*’s heavily favors you getting shafted. I got shafted on my 6* nexus too.

I understand there are a lot of crappy champs, but, there are a lot of decent to great champs also. I just got hit with 3 out of the worst 10 champs pretty much which is unfair lol
    _ASDF_ said:

Yeah. I’m probably done soon. There’s just nothing to work towards when I’ve got one that’s worth R2 out of 27ish pulls.

Your nexus is exactly why I’m scared to be optimistic about the act 6 rewards. Seems like there’s an imbalance in rolls from the 6* crystal. You shouldn’t be rolling 3 2015 champs. Wtf.

Oh wow I never thought of it like that haha, I got to pick one of the three champs that started this game hahaha what an honor!
    _ASDF_ said:

@Kabam Miike how come your RNG favors the worst and most useless champs in the game? I have 3 chances at a DECENT champ and these are my choices? All that time, money and hard work spent and this is the reward?

the crystal gives you an option of 3 different 6* champs - seems to be working as intended.

had you been presented with 3 2* champs you could raise a ticket.

it always tickles me how most wouldn't drop a $100 bill down in exchange for a box with a big question mark on it, but get bent out of shape in these situations. this is essentially a box with 3 ??? on it.
    Ok goody boy, I hope Kabam gives you an odin for being so smart
    Lol. I could post my 6* roster if you want to feel better. 🤣 so far, it’s unbeaten in how horrific it is.
    Please do so I know somebody shares my pain haha
    _ASDF_ said:

Winning! 🤣

@iWantDaddy

Wow.... I’m sorry dude, I hope your next pull is god tier man
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    I opened 17. +2 from cav = 19 6* (17+2 awaken)
    How many worth r2 ?

I would say 1
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I wouldn't quit, this game is RNG and always a gamble, You win some, you lose most
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    That would be the straw that at least made he the game down for a summer break until things get improved.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

Yeah. I’m probably done soon. There’s just nothing to work towards when I’ve got one that’s worth R2 out of 27ish pulls.

Your nexus is exactly why I’m scared to be optimistic about the act 6 rewards. Seems like there’s an imbalance in rolls from the 6* crystal. You shouldn’t be rolling 3 2015 champs. Wtf.

Oh wow I never thought of it like that haha, I got to pick one of the three champs that started this game hahaha what an honor!
    World War II is 2016
  • YeahReallyYeahReally Posts: 54

_ASDF_ said:

World War II is 2016
    Nope

https://auntm.ai/champions/captainamerica_ww2/tier/6
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yep guranteed rage Quit and some more! These kind of rewards make this game absolute Fail(also I most likely get these rewards,my act 6 completion and abyss completion were 2 of these)!! ☹️ So not even thinking about 100% on either of them,that’s just break me and I’ll have no one else to blame but me!! They really need to do something about TRASH pulls ! Either rework or remove
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I remember reading how Nexus crystals were the solution to all of our 6-star problems. Guess not...