**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

At what sig level is void considered as beyond god tier champ

Hello friends I want to know at what sig level is void considered as beyond god tier champ.i have him at sig 80 and deciding whether to rank 5 him or not

Comments

• Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    0. It’s the utility, not the damage of FOV.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

0. It’s the utility, not the damage of FOV.

I use him more for being incinerate immune then anything else
  • Options
    oSNooZEooSNooZEo Posts: 8
    You will start to see huge differences around 160sigs, he's a beast at r5.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Void is an amazing champ. If I could have only one science it would be him. I've always disagreed with people that say he needs a really high sig, it's definitely better to have a higher sig but no necessary for him to do the work he was made to do. It's a huge jump from unduped to sig 1 but others are right you really want to keep FOV up all the time. Hard to say what sig that would be because everyone's playstyle is different. My guess would be around 40-60 at most but that's subjective. Once you get that first dupe though it's a game changer. Good luck
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Its hard to put sigs into my void since I’ve got cap iw, arguably the best champ to have max sig with.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Its hard to put sigs into my void since I’ve got cap iw, arguably the best champ to have max sig with.

Those two have always been a toss up and shine in different fights.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    R5 Void was my first. Used a generic gem on him and hvnt pulled him in like Ever again so was worth it. Carried me Throught act 6 KM helps with the regen
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Currently he is Sig 135 tho :)
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I heard that he is good enough to stay at r4 and doesn’t worth/need to be r5. But high sig lv need. Maybe you can save rank up resources until you get CAIW.