**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vemompool healing

TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey everyone,
Venompool signature ability procs healing randomly
But whenever veompool heals(from sign ability) he heals just 1 health, which is ridiculous.....is it meant to be?
I have a 5* duped venompool and his signature ability is really very bad...and his healing from signature ability seems buggy
Is this correct or venompool sign ability healing is broken?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    He has 2 regens from his sig ability. A temporary medium regen, and a permanent +1 regen
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    He has 2 regens from his sig ability. A temporary medium regen, and a permanent +1 regen

I got it, but the permanent one gives only 1 hp ..which is BS, that buff has no apparent use, and most of time i find only that buff to proc more often, if that buff is removed, other buffs gain good amount of chance to proc
    Venompool sign agility seriously needs a do over...
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    The +1 stacks indefinitely though no ?
    Immortal wrote: »
    The +1 stacks indefinitely though no ?

Yeah , it just seems good on paper...in reality it sucks...cause most of that only that regen procs...and 1 hp is literally no use on any 4* or 5*..ill rather have a temporary regen proc that often than this, his signature abilty does so little or No benefit, a worse version of SW signature abilty
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Just use his Sp1 when your opponent has a buff. It consumes the buff to cause regen. It's great for nullify and regen.

I agree that the +1 random buff is horrible. Plenty of great buffs you can get instead. And lately he seems to proc that regen more often. He used to pull really insane buffs a lot.

Overall he has decent utility with the regen, nullify, heal block, bleed, and increased critical rating. Plus random chances at crazy buffs.
    wookeh wrote: »
    Just use his Sp1 when your opponent has a buff. It consumes the buff to cause regen. It's great for nullify and regen.

I agree that the +1 random buff is horrible. Plenty of great buffs you can get instead. And lately he seems to proc that regen more often. He used to pull really insane buffs a lot.

Overall he has decent utility with the regen, nullify, heal block, bleed, and increased critical rating. Plus random chances at crazy buffs.

Yeah, i totally agree on sp1...its really amazing on buff champs, and his regen is decent enough with amazing bleed

But his signature abilty is just not worth it, cause venompool is an offensive champ and i never found his signature abilty to help me any situation still ( i have a 5* venompool duped)

If that permanent regen is removed, the other abilities will atleast trigger more often...most of my fight permanent regen triggers 90% time, its just stupid, what is the use of his sign ability then, @Kabam Miike or anyone from kabam...do look into it, if that permanent regen of 1 health is removed , other abilities will atleast get a decent chance to proc