**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

thanks Kabam!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
Just saw in the patch notes you guys are fixing Howard’s armor up issue, wanted to say thanks.

(Insert moniker here)

Comments

• Options
    GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    You are welcome
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    #Fix tha Duc
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

Terra said:

Ooooh No, not Howard's one extra armor! Who's gonna use him in Endgame content now?

swedeah
    So glad they took the time to fix a single armor up buff one summoner May use. Seems like a great use of the developers time with all the other outstanding issues. 👍</ >

more people than Swedeah use Howard, myself included. I find him fun. Go be salty elsewhere
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Terra said:

Ooooh No, not Howard's one extra armor! Who's gonna use him in Endgame content now?

swedeah
    So glad they took the time to fix a single armor up buff one summoner May use. Seems like a great use of the developers time with all the other outstanding issues. 👍</ >

more people than Swedeah use Howard, myself included. I find him fun. Go be salty elsewhere
    Thats because he’s only helpful in early content. 😂

I’ll change from salty to sweet when kabam does. Thx though.
    what do you mean by early content?
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Terra said:

swedeah

Thats because he’s only helpful in early content. 😂

I’ll change from salty to sweet when kabam does. Thx though.
    what do you mean by early content?
    Acts 1-4. I get using him if you like the character. He’s got no utility, damage or specials that do anything. 🤷‍♂️
    Considering I’m in act 5, he’s fun for me.

He might not be for you, but I like him.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yeah Howard is straight up trash
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Lmao, you could have spent this time reworking a useless character's useless abilities to instead give blanket solo synergies for older champs that actually make them more useful
    Abomb synergy with Red G is a start, but should be attached to the character itself or be in its base kit
    @SpideyFunko I get that you can use him on flare and life transfer but he will get f**ked on basically any other node. I'm not using him on bane or masochism
  • Options
    FRITO_Man said:

Lmao, you could have spent this time reworking a useless character's useless abilities to instead give blanket solo synergies for older champs that actually make them more useful
    Abomb synergy with Red G is a start, but should be attached to the character itself or be in its base kit
    @SpideyFunko I get that you can use him on flare and life transfer but he will get f**ked on basically any other node. I'm not using him on bane or masochism

I don’t use him for life transfer and flare. He was fun with masochism.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Pure skill? Star lords shock damage bug? Corvus against physical resistance?? What about these that have been around for years and not fixed yet???