**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buying the chronometer might’ve been a waste...

I bought the chronometer early and it’s been a few weeks, but I haven’t gotten a skill gem in rotation yet. There are only a few days left and I may have to use it to get shards instead of awakening Ægon. let me know if you think I’m screwed :/

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Finally saw the mystic gem I was waiting for, that or skill, and finally used my chrono!

Getting tired of getting sig stones and only 1 t2a!
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious seriously guys what's the point of buying a Chronometer if we can't even get an option of having the Awakening gem we want. Bought chronometer at the beginning and now it's just frustrating to keep waiting waiting for our gem to appear. RNG is good only to an extent.

Well said
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    I have had the skill gem loads of times, and not the science one which is what i want. Luckily i didn't buy the chrono, just kept 3k intel in the bank
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    DJMNH said:

It's rigged bro.. imagine my plight too ever since the rift event started, I haven't got anything apart from Signature Stone, 1K 5* , 2k 5* and T2A .. not even a single time i got featured crystal, 10k 5* or 1k 6*.

You just have bad luck. I got 10k shards and a skill gem so far. Did get 100 6* shards once and my last three have been the 4500 T5B shards. Think that should really be 9k. I remember pulling a whole one one month.

In the main chrono thread I preached about waiting. You had nothing to lose by waiting until you saw your gem.

My other account is waiting on a cosmic, and it still hasn't shown. It's just how it is. Thankfully got the 10k shards today going random.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    I saved up, bought the chronometer specifically for a mutant AG for Colossus. When I finally have enough intel to buy it, I do so immediately and the mutant gem is right there, 1st rift I run.

Now today I run a rift and RNG has blessed me with another mutant gem. Of course, I don't really have an unawakened mutant champion that benefits from it in a major way, nor do I have any mutant or generics I could even put into another mutant champion, but I guess I could use it on Havok, Dom, Frost, or Iceman...IDK.

The RNG gives and it takes.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Agreed. Was looking for a mutant gem and I see everything except mutant.
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    All I see is mystic skill and what I want is mutant tech cosmic . Perfect Kabam full of sht
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I got the Chrono and used it to get the cosmic AG I wanted. I was ready to use it for the 1k 6* shards if I didn't see the AG though. I prefer to get at least 1k 6* shards than get sig stones / something else of less value to me.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Finally saw the mystic gem I was waiting for, that or skill, and finally used my chrono!

Getting tired of getting sig stones and only 1 t2a!

LOL preach! that's the exact thing i've gotten except today they threw me to a whole 100 6* shards ..only need 9,900 more rifts now.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I saved up for and bought the Chronometer, the First Rift I entered had the Mystic AG in it I needed so I used the Chronometer. Few Rifts later I randomly Rolled the Awakening Gem Path (5% Chance) which had Mystic Again 😂 Not the worst Class to have a Spare AG in but damn Rip Chronometer and all the Intel I spent to make sure I got that Mystic lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

I saved up, bought the chronometer specifically for a mutant AG for Colossus. When I finally have enough intel to buy it, I do so immediately and the mutant gem is right there, 1st rift I run.

Now today I run a rift and RNG has blessed me with another mutant gem. Of course, I don't really have an unawakened mutant champion that benefits from it in a major way, nor do I have any mutant or generics I could even put into another mutant champion, but I guess I could use it on Havok, Dom, Frost, or Iceman...IDK.

The RNG gives and it takes.

Lmao same exact scenario but with Mystic^
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    My sympathies to the OP. It's very frustrating to potentially miss out; but don't get mad until you do: there's still a week to go, and if no Skill AG, at least you can still choose between whichever AG is there, and a full T2A/5*Featured crystal/6* shards.
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    I’ve been waiting for a science the whole time and still haven’t seen one.... there’s been 5 mystic awakening gems though, got 4 in a row. Wanted to awaken void for my last 2 abyss paths but ended up just doing them with torch, luckily torch actually did really good against cable
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DJMNH said:

It's rigged bro.. imagine my plight too ever since the rift event started, I haven't got anything apart from Signature Stone, 1K 5* , 2k 5* and T2A .. not even a single time i got featured crystal, 10k 5* or 1k 6*.

I mean it is rigged, but they give all the rigging RNG to you straight up in the path percentages..
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am in the same boat, looking for skill. Getting everything but skill. I am saving up a few keys instead of just trying every other day and doing a rift right when I can afford a key, have 3 keys built up now. When I have 6 I will do them back to back..... hopefully 6 tries I can get skill. I have gotten science about 50% of the rifts i tried.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Grumpy said:

ChriissR said:

Shouldnt have bought it until you saw something you wanted.

Don’t you need to enter the rift to see what gem Is available which means you a loose 500 intel to see if then do that run go back in with chronometer only to find it’s changed from say skill to cosmic then what?
    Nope, just have enough for the Chronometer and enter rifts with extra Intel. Whenever you see the gem you want, go to the store and get the chronometer and use it before choosing paths.

Now your stuck with an item with no guarantee of hitting the AG you want. Waste of 3k Intel.
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    i say be patient till the last day. I chanced it many times. Got 10k shards just to open the legend himself hawkeye jajajajaja. Ridiculos. But hey, i also got a t2aplha. And my tech gem did pup and i used my chrono.
    So just keep going at it...
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Save all Intel's enough to play 6 rifts all at once I can guarantee you skill will come.