**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 6* basic crystal. Problem in numbers

2»

Comments

• DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Played this game now for few years ,6* crystal drop rates for quality usable champions for the games content is utter pants And total farce for some I have now 7 6* s out of the 7 perhaps I would expect 1 but na the Chump that’s worth a look in in my eyes WS but has to rely on synergy so is still totally useless to me ....
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

I got a Rank 5 5* Rocket Raccoon so he isn't Useless , Psylocke Has Very Good Power Control Thus not useless . Update some champs a bit

I’m sorry but how many R5 5* or R2 6* rockets and Psylock do you see on a daily basis. Maybe I should change the title to ‘unideal champions’. I acknowledge that they are useful, I LOVE Psylocks power control but I don’t know how good it is compared to Magik, Dr Doom or Dr Voodoos power control. Also I’m sorry I missed a few champions but let’s be honest, removing X-23 and SL then adding Mephisto isn’t going to do much then change the odds from 8.1 to 7.9 crytals.
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Spider Gwen?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Monk1 said:

I don’t see starlord or x23 in my 6* crystals.. so u must be be playing different game anyways

According to AuntM.ai she is a 6*. It doesn’t really change the end result though removing 1 champion.
    RU11011 said:

My guy just called Angela "bad or unused". I'm hurt, truly hurt.

Monk1 said:

I don’t see starlord or x23 in my 6* crystals.. so u must be be playing different game anyways

Star-Lord was in a featured Cavalier crystal where he made his 6* debut. Unsure about X-23 though.
    Sorry but I don’t see any crazy Angela rank up and gameplay videos any more. She’s alright but ultimately there are far superior alternatives to do what she already does
    Angela is in the R1/R2 category. She isn't bad, she is very good with Aegon or the other lady warriors. Same thing with Gamora.

Strange you put Annihilus on the nice list because of defence, but put Mordo and MODOK on the naughty list.

Anyway, I do feel the 6* basic is way worse than the 5*.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Jaximos said:

Spider Gwen?

Eh has so utility but not great at all with SG
    The point still stands. Why are we getting so many garbage champs added into a crystal pool, when the better options are even being considered? I for one would hate opening a joe Fixit, Kamala, Howard etc.
    And before that one guy says "Oh kamala is good! Swedeah uses her" or "Howard has his uses"
    So what? I wouldn't take up Howard over G2099, Ghost, Warlock SE Spiderman etc
    To the tier lists don't matter people, I'm sorry, but there are clear divides in this game when it comes to a champs utility level to a player. No matter what, A Groot would still suck over a corvus by miles
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Why is gamora in the red area?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

First off, Psylocke, Punisher 2099, Heimdall, and crystals are spelt wrong.

Second: Kamala, Gambit, Civil Warrior, Elektra, and Venompool should be in the good r3 category.

You must be joking LOL
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Everyone has their own good/bad champ breakdown. Mine isn’t the same as the OP’s and that’s fine. I enjoy the debate about champs people consider valuable and sometimes I’ve been convinced to put effort into a champ I wouldn’t have thought of using.

But there are some big issues...the most obvious to me is that Dr Doom isn’t even on the list...a champ that would almost unanimously bring considered one of the top rank up options in the hand.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Great work here. I guess there are some champs people could debate about but that is useless since your rankings are at least 90% accurate. They don't understand the economy of the game and how hard it is to pull decent champs. This is most recently proven in the original Act 6 rewards which they buffed but still not enough. One solution would be a a 12k shard crystal without the trash champs in them.

Great work here. I guess there are some champs people could debate about but that is useless since your rankings are at least 90% accurate. They don't understand the economy of the game and how hard it is to pull decent champs. This is most recently proven in the original Act 6 rewards which they buffed but still not enough. One solution would be a a 12k shard crystal without the trash champs in them.

A crystal with all the “trash” removed would be 20k not 12k...it’s 15k for 1/24 feature that’s at least half mediocre at best.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

Interesting chart, even though useable versus unusable is strictly opinion based.

Would the result be similar for the basic 5* pool? More champs there with similar complaints about not pulling enough "usable" champs.

The thing is, im cavalier and open around 5+ 5*s a month and around 1(or close) 6*. In my 5* roster I have a lot of champions that are great and just need the resources to rank them up so the duds dont bother me as much.. but my 6*s are completely trash and dont even get defense kills soo...
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

Everyone has their own good/bad champ breakdown. Mine isn’t the same as the OP’s and that’s fine. I enjoy the debate about champs people consider valuable and sometimes I’ve been convinced to put effort into a champ I wouldn’t have thought of using.

But there are some big issues...the most obvious to me is that Dr Doom isn’t even on the list...a champ that would almost unanimously bring considered one of the top rank up options in the hand.

Um Dr Doom isn’t in the 6* basic yet that’s why. He’s only in featured crystals at the moment
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★

First off, Psylocke, Punisher 2099, Heimdall, and crystals are spelt wrong.

Second: Kamala, Gambit, Civil Warrior, Elektra, and Venompool should be in the good r3 category.

Correcting someone for spelling and then using the word “spelt” LOL
    Trying to stay out the argument but you should be aware that “spelt” is perfectly standard English.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

Interesting chart, even though useable versus unusable is strictly opinion based.

Would the result be similar for the basic 5* pool? More champs there with similar complaints about not pulling enough "usable" champs.

The thing is, im cavalier and open around 5+ 5*s a month and around 1(or close) 6*. In my 5* roster I have a lot of champions that are great and just need the resources to rank them up so the duds dont bother me as much.. but my 6*s are completely trash and dont even get defense kills soo...

Pulling 5*s at a high rate still yields a ton of useless champs. You eventually get great ones, but only after awhile. It's comparable to the 6*s, we just don't get to open 6s at the same high rate.

They just need to either adjust the basic pool of champs, or at the very least make the featured crystal more worth it by removing the garbage champs. The featured should have a pool of better champs, old or new, but just remove the garbage.
  • srwghostsrwghost Posts: 46
    one eighth is honestly better than I expected ngl
    you put some work into this and i appreciate this knowledge
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Flip side though is that you probably pull 5x more 5* shards than 6* so you’re getting far more rolls of the dice.
    Also the likes of Hyperion/AA etc. Are all available in the 5* pool

TP33 said:

Osfan8 said:

Um Dr Doom isn’t in the 6* basic yet that’s why. He’s only in featured crystals at the moment
    Star Lord isn’t in the 6* basic yet either, he’s not even in the feature, he was only available in a limited cavalier crystal. There are probably others too but that’s an obvious one.
  • RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★
    TP33 said:

Monk1 said:

According to AuntM.ai she is a 6*. It doesn’t really change the end result though removing 1 champion.
    RU11011 said:

Monk1 said:

Star-Lord was in a featured Cavalier crystal where he made his 6* debut. Unsure about X-23 though.
    Sorry but I don’t see any crazy Angela rank up and gameplay videos any more. She’s alright but ultimately there are far superior alternatives to do what she already does
    AuntM.ai uses the tiers shown in the games roster, if you filter to 6-star and unowned you'll see X-23 in there. This does not align with what's been available in a crystal or offer, Star Lord appeared there before his cavalier crystal offer, one could make some guesses about what that means for the future of X-23.

Adding a crystal filter is something I plan to add to AuntM.ai. Coming soon ;-)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Monk1 said:

RU11011 said:

Monk1 said:

i have angela 6 star r2