**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't log in. Stays on mcoc loading screen. 2 devices, different google accounts and more

LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else having logging in issues? I'm stuck on the Marvel Contest of Champions loading screen. I've tried it on 2 different devices, reinstalled the game on both. Different google accounts. Tried starting a new game, Same thing. Tried logging onto a new account I made late July, Same thing. Tried it on WiFi and 4G, Same thing. I've sent in a ticket but wanting to know if I'm the only one. I've tried really hard to try identify the issue so would love some feedback from Kabam or other uses that may have experienced this also. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Yeah me. Been down for at least an hour. I'm in New Zealand, Nexus 5X running Android 7.1.2
  • Options
    Yup, I'm in New Zealand also bro, Sony z5 android 7.1.1 and Samsung tab s2 android 7.0
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Regional server then. Bugger
  • Options
    1 other kiwi in my ally having same issue I think as well
  • Options
    _kamikaze__kamikaze_ Posts: 12
    from NZ can confirm. loading was incredibly slow in the afternoon. now just can login. tried on android and ios. just endless loading.
  • Options
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Regional server then. Bugger

What part of NZ you in?
  • Options
    can't*
  • Options
    Pain in the butt ae, middle of AQ and will be holding up the team. Plus missing out on free arena!
  • Options
    trying to complete map 6 and this happens to 2 of my kiwi members, who's at fault here and is there some sort of compensation for our AQ failure after I've speant lots of money on potions for being such a noob?
  • Options
    Thought it was just me im in nz
  • Options
    I was about to say thankfully Im not in map 6 section 3
  • Options
    Also AA arena R.I.P
  • Options
    I doubt any moderator is around to escalate the issue. sucks for the guys doing map 6.
  • Options
    xiwikxiwik Posts: 10
    Same problem. Havent been able to get past loading screen for at least 5 hours.
  • Options
    LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    edited September 2017
    Yeah busy Saturday, sit down to smash some arena and get AQ complete before bed time out the door. Prob been down 4-5 hours now
  • Options
    I have been having issues all night lost Hulk in AW from spiking and given up on arena connection has been so weak, Also from New Zealand
  • Options
    Been down for me since this afternoon, from NZ as well
  • Options
    Hey are you guys all with Spark?
  • Options
    @LegionDestroier skinny, but since skinny uses spark Network so yes lol
  • Options
    yeah I'd say your right about that @Daniel930702 I'm with spark.. I know another spark user who has had issues this evening too but is on now. But I still can't get on
  • Options
    @LegionDestroier what's ur ISP? Apparently I'm now able to log in with mobile data but not wifi connection
  • Options
    I'm with spark on mobile and home WiFi. I'll try skinny with my wife's hot spot now
  • Options
    I am on spark , havin problems all day been getting worse since the Aa arena started
  • Options
    I know a user RollieStaffy that is on spark and logging in has been average today but is on now.
  • Options
    Mine comes and goes but in game if i get in its spikey and I have lost toons becuase of it in aw and arena
  • Options
    its back up
  • Options
    It is finally.. Cheers @Ngati
  • Options
    Expect some more today , I dont think were getting very good connections with the high demand on servers with Aa arena running ... Its slow loading and glitchy as hell for me this morning
  • Options
    How do you log tickets anyway, its not like Kabam does it from an ingame button like other games do
  • Options
    Back to the same already , rebooting device to try get connections , auto run in has no ability to dodge or block so suffuring full attack rounds aswell