**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr.strange small buff on incursion made him fun to play

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
Honestly this buff to his kit would be so perfect!
https://youtu.be/kWgy1uDp0ig
He’s far from “god tier” but honestly fun to play with here! Prowess buffs would serve him so good! Sorcerer supreme synergy should have provided him with much more powerful prowess buffs (Atleast 60% increase for special attack is needed) rest of his hits are just laggy able though. Max 1700 crits is way below what it should b!
- but I do hope something similar to these lines would be applied to DS’s normal kit and as well make his armor, and fury more powerful and longer

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Impressive
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I agree. He's really fun to play, and not as bad as most people claim. He was neutered in 12.0 but I wish he'd be returned to his OG state. Much more powerful champs out there now.
    Nice going with the fights btw OP
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Terra said:

I agree. He's really fun to play, and not as bad as most people claim. He was neutered in 12.0 but I wish he'd be returned to his OG state. Much more powerful champs out there now.
    Nice going with the fights btw OP

If Kabam returned Dr. Strange to his OG state, he would have the most powerful regeneration in the game. The perfect block during armor up phase. And tremendous power gain that you can't nullify like with Hyperion. They wouldn't allow that.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Between the soundtrack and the gameplay, I legit almost dozed off....everytime I see him it's so sad to see what he's become....went from one of the most powerful heroes in the movies to this pos...sad sad sad
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    #buffstrange
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Angel with fury potency is a beast in incursions. Along with buff cornucopia+ aptitude buff, she is fun to play
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yeh I’d say DS doesn’t need to be reverted, he needs damage , 1 fight where he gains buffs is just simple more buffs,some incinerate or shock on mediums So a fun fight where it’s just your skill and a useful champion but I loved the prowess buff he has on 2nd fight! A good rampup, above average damage on specials,off course I would hope he gets 100% of armour breaks ,and weakness or nullify on sp2! But few simple abilty could surely make him again very respectable mystic! (And for regen I don’t think he needs more ,it’s good enough, not crazy like sorcerer supreme or black widow Claire botany but good enough to sustain him self in AQs I guess)
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Really great to see all the DS love these days. As OP stated, it really is his damage that just needs a little kick. Otherwise he is a ton of fun to play and at high sig becomes fairly dependable for constant nullify. Currently mine is 5/65 150, the higher it gets, the more useful I’m finding him to be.

Yeh they were stingy with sorcerer supreme synergy with him , if it was 60-80%+ prowess buff instead of a useless 15%+ ! It won’t help me at all