**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights restarting after completion [Fix in Progress]

2»

Comments

• EnderGGEnderGG Posts: 19
    EnderGG wrote: »
    ralmada wrote: »
    Prepare yourselves for a new ban wave. =B

Confused. Why would we be getting bans?? This is a bug

It's an exploit of the bug, where players rack up xp without consuming quest energy; thus the need for bans

Quest energy is consumed as are the health pots and revives. So your argument makes no sense. Please state a good comment, thank you

• MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. The team has a fix that they're working on for this, so I'm hopeful that it will be resolved shortly. I know that this is a frustrating one. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

Is there a fix yet? Pls define shortly. As its been a week.

• EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Hello, this has happened to me too. Today, for example, I used Guillotine against Old Logan in medium class cat, AI was activated and he almost bleed me out, then I won and skipped the rewards, he was there again and my health was completed like I have not fought yet. It seems like the game can't save the informations on servers and we have to fight again after complete it.