**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuck at level 60, isn't it the right time that kabam should upgrade us to Level 70.

We people at level 60 get any new changes which are needed in the game by receiving a mail in our inbox but don't you think that it should be done by adding more levels to our level index so that we can enjoy the experience and also those XP boosts will be utilized in a better way than just getting negligible amount of gold.
As most of the quests need energy 4/tile and most of the inventory expansion were done by just a mail which took out the excitement of leveling up and getting that perk of bigger inventory. so, to make it fun and realistic why don't you add 10 levels to a summoners level index, which are needed as the game have developed a lot since then. As level 55 to 60 just gave you rewards and quest energy upgrade at level 55 and 60 only (catalyst, inventory updates). After reaching 12,535,500 XP then what about the XP we get by doing quests should also be converted into gold so that the gold problem can be reduced. As New masteries will also be introduced in the game.
The concept can also include future changes which you guys are looking forward to make in the game. For Example, the leveling up schedule should be:
Level 61:
25 Units
150,000 Gold
T1 Alpha
T4 basic catalyst
XP Boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 46
3 mastery pages so that you can switch masteries in 1 click
New Quest Energy Limit: 71

Level 62:
30 Units
180,000 Gold
T1 Alpha
T4 class catalyst crystal
XP boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 47
New Quest Energy Limit: 72

Level 63:
35 Units
200,000 Gold
T2 alpha fragments
T4 Class catalyst crystal
XP boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 48
1 Mastery point
New Quest Energy Limit: 73.

Level 64:
40 Units
220,000 Gold
T2 Alpha fragments
XP boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 49
New Quest Energy Limit: 74.

Level 65:
45 Units
250,000 Gold
T2 alpha fragments
XP boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 50
1 4 Star Hero crystal
New Quest Energy Limit: 75

Level 66:
50 Units
280,000 Gold
1 Mastery point
T2 alpha fragments
XP boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 51
New Quest Energy Limit: 76.

Level 67:
55 Units
300,000 Gold
T2 alpha fragments
T4 class catalyst crystal
XP boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 52
New Quest Energy Limit: 77.

Level 68:
60 Units
330,000 gold
T2 alpha fragments
XP boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 53
New Quest Energy Limit: 78

Level 69:
65 Units
350,000 Gold
1 Mastery point
T2 alpha fragments
XP boost
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 54
New Quest Energy Limit: 79

Level 70:
70 Units
400,000 Gold
T2 Alpha catalyst
5-star Hero crystal
ISO8 inventory upgrade to 55
4 Mastery Pages so that you can switch masteries in 1 click
New Quest Energy Limit: 80.

The whole Example is not just to get more rewards but to get a real playing experience as a month of login calendar gives more rewards comparatively but not the new content that you will introduce such as mastery changes in 1 click and much more. This is just a part of how you can bring the level Up changes as the upcoming concepts of the game are better known to the whole community. So, every change and every idea must be taken in consideration in implementing the concept. I just want that players can have the same excitement that they used to have when they haven’t reached level 60. You can also change the rewards but please increase the level index above 60 in the game.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @DNA3000 @Seatin @TheKiryu @Lagacy @BrianGrant @ContestOfNoobs @KatyCandy @Metalsonicdude @LauraGrant @JasonVoorhees @RichTheMan @GroundedWisdom @unofficialkabamMike And The Community.

Comments

• Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    What is the point of increasing levels? To get a one time reward? Then would you want it to increase from level 70 to level 80? After unlocking all mastery points, the level increase has served no purpose
  • Options
    AshishGhanghashAshishGhanghash Posts: 35
    Mayis said:

Nope, they introduced title system instead, which rewards you over time, not just gives " tier 1 alpha catalyst for lvl 61" once in eternity.

When you'll get to lvl 70 and stuck there, you will ask for another extension?

The rewards are just a suggestion, btw kabam won't implement a forum post into the game . They might have more ideas regarding rewards and other stuff.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I dont mind an increase in level but only when its progression based

like 60-70 can be accessed by Uncollected
    70-80 by Cavaliers
    80-90 by reaching Throne Breaker

each increase obviously allows you to have additional mastery points and perhaps level spepcific mastery options too.
  • Options
    @Mayis @Destroy4589 You mean to say that you still want those XP boosts. Lol
  • Options

What is the point of increasing levels? To get a one time reward? Then would you want it to increase from level 70 to level 80? After unlocking all mastery points, the level increase has served no purpose

It will help players to get some gold and other small rewards and sitting on the same level also not giving you anything.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    i just think about adding more mastery points.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Not going to happen for mastery pts. But maybe let the xp counter continue to run. I've been at 60 for about 5 yrs now. Maybe a nexus crystal for level ups.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Timone147 said:

Have posted this many times but I don’t think more levels is necessarily needed. The ability to continuously fill the XP bar is needed.

I think that if they want to keep max level here then they need to move to an XP bar with a rewards everything you fill it again. Many rng based games with XP related leveling to a max level have a function like this that allows the XP to serve a purpose while not needing leveling to explode to unattainable and unnattractive levels for new players.

There could an rng package that drops when you reach this that gives you a set of calibrated rewards. Look at looter shooters for examples of this in my experience. Doesn’t have to be anything absurd but could just be like a mix of shards/rank up materials relevant to your progression level.

XP boost become useable again and regain some value as well. Really this is a simple QOL addition that just makes sense.

I've also played MMOs where some variant of this happens at the level cap, and I've advocated a change like this in the past. In this case, the obvious reward to convert XP into is gold, but I think ISO is an even better choice. Fill an arbitrary bar of XP at level 60 and you get a bunch of ISO and the bar resets. Let players choose the class of ISO, and they can either use it or sell it for gold.

I know there would be some portion of the community that would demand to have this added retroactively, but sometimes you just have to ignore those people for the good of the game. And in this case, this would be one of those times.
  • Options
    NateDizzle79NateDizzle79 Posts: 9
    I don't think that the suggested level up rewards above are asking too much from kabam. 5 more mastery points seems plenty fair and won't break the game. I still don't even see how so many ppl have problems with a shortage of gold either. I just sell expiring iso and I have plenty of gold. 24mil as of right now. Those 5000 class iso go for 2500 a piece.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Dont get your Hope's to high Kabam will probably add 7*s or something you know that because they literally are bringing a monkey in a suit to the game
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    7* are not coming in the game soon.
    A lot of things needed to be changed before that. Few are
    to bring tier6 iso-8 to the game and a lot more interesting stuff.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    As long as they are going to continue to give us experience boosts and pretend there are more masteries "coming soon" more available levels would be nice lol
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    They won't increase it, because they want you to log in every 6 hours so that your energy isn't wasted. Getting it to level 70 means you'd have 7 hours till your next login and god forbids that will ever happen.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★

• Options
    Magnifesto_7777Magnifesto_7777 Posts: 11
    At least take away the ability to get 40% or 50% XP boost once you’re there. Then getting duplicate Unst Collossus 2* or 3* when he’s maxed...again annoying. Rewards should reflect level & effort needed to achieve them.